What's the name of that thing with the thing through it?

Does anyone know what the red circle with the slash going throught it is called? Is there a name or do we have to refer to it as the circle with the line? Thanks much.


(Universal) Prohibition Symbol (or Circle)

Oh. Well that takes care of that. Thanks. :slight_smile:

AKA the Universal Nullification Symbol.

I’d just like to point out that that is exactly what my wife does to me a couple times a week.

her: “Honey, I’m looking for that thing.”
me: “Vanna, I’d like to buy a noun.”

I call it the “Don’t” Sign.

Old clipart files caled it “International No”

Hmm, I like the sound of “Don’t” sign. :slight_smile: