What's the name of this piece of excercise equipment?

For once in my life, my GoogleFu is completely failing me.

It’s a tall piece with no moving parts and padding for your back and arms. You climb up a foot or two into it and use the handles in your arms to dangle your body down. Then you just use your weight and core muscles to pull your legs up either straight out in front of you or bending them and moving upwards.

What the heck is this machine called?

They call it a Captains Chair in the gym I go to; supposed to be better than situps for working the abs.

Vertical Knee Raise, or Roman Chair.

Yes! Captain’s chair is exactly the piece I was thinking of.

Thank you Si Amigo & Mentor and Liar for your suggestions.

Calls it the Captain’s Chair.

designer clothes tree