Whats the stupidest thing you've ever done under the influence?

I got drunk, no sloshed, hammered, well really bad off when my husband went to a convention in Alabama. My roommate and I drank a bottle of vodka doing lemon drops. Then we started thinking lesbianic thoughts that we decided not to act on. Then we decided to call someone. As we are calling someone she gets sick. I’m laying on the bed with “Chubbs” on the phone while she is puking away. He tells me find out if she is OK. I got lost finding out and he came over to check on us. He came in right in time to see me start puking streams of vodka and doritos all over my bedroom wall. Followed by puking all over the bathroom wall, and the floor, and the toilet seat. Finally I got it into the toilet. My husband called me up an hour later to see how I was doing and I could barely talk.

I had to go to work the next morning and faked the flu for my first and only hangover. Since that night I haven’t been able to touch any vodka. I think I may have poisined my self of it. I am nauseous thinking about vodka now.

Many many times until I quit drinking (I still have a beer or a scotch but I never drink until drunk anymore):

Drunken Dial: This is the game you play when single and drunk, you call your ex’s up in no particular order and see who will still have sex with you. ugh! Apparently alchohol makes me forget why I break up with people in the first place.

Many stupid things.

But the one that puzzles me immensely is the night I didn’t drink much, but did have a big glass of water before leaving the bar. I swear it was an accelerant. When I got back to my dorm, I left my room to use the bathroom and went into the wrong room upon returning. I even fell asleep on the bed in that girl’s room. I woke up hours later totally confused and lost, and made my way back to my own room.

It was so embarrassing, and I felt I had to admit it to her (she was away that night). She thought it was a laugh riot, since I was seen as a such a straight-laced type.

Bang my head repeatedly against a table because it didn’t hurt at the time. After being physically restrained by friends, went to another table to continue. That left me with a headache for a whole week.

-Had sex on Peoplemover during Senior Night at Disneyland

-Nearly got married in a Elvis wedding in Vegas (cohension ensued at the right time and me and the girl ran off…losing a non refundable deposit)

and some less ones

-slept with my ex best friends girlfriend (now ex)
-stripped nude in a club in Aruba. For more booze as the prize I may add

You mean apart from posting on this MB. Drunken, regrettable sex is quickly denied by both parties - archives live forever…

Mind you, I’ve done quite a lot of unregrettable and unrepentant things under the influence…

[ul]
[li]Drove 50+ miles in the middle of the night on a windy canyon road to the parking lot of the closest ski area, before the season opened. Fell asleep in car. Awoke to light snowfall. Freaked me out because I don’t remember driving at all![/li][li]Slept in car in Fells Point area of Baltimore until 9 AM. Passers-by didn’t seem to care when I awoke, walked around to the driver’s side, and drove away.[/li][li]Got lost in State College, PA.[/li][li]Got lost in Daytona Beach, FL, during Spring Break.[/li][li]Got ripped at a bachelor party. Drove to my house with a friend, and passed out in the living room. My brother, with whom I shared the house, awoke us and asked about a small package inside the front door. A small turd. Neither my friend nor I remember depositing it. And when I cleaned it up, I didn’t dare to test it to see if it was a joke that my brother was pulling.[/li][/ul]

I’ live in Britain so some of you guys won’t get the geog but…

I once woke up on a beach in Brighton (i live about 3 hours drive from Brighton) with no socks or shoes and a dog licking my face. As the day progressed i realised that i had also lost my money and phone.

I had to sneak aboard the train and hide in the toilets.

It was a v. expensive Birthday party!

the stupidest thing i’ve ever done drunk was Heather…

broccoli!

I’m not sure, but i woke up wearing nothing but a bear skin in Delaware on the porch of a cabin. I lived in Philly at the time.

A ladder figures in my stupidest drunken activity. I was at a party with a friend of mine who owned a van with a ladder on the back of it. At some point we all decided to go to someone else’s house. The least drunk of us, which included my friend with the van, got in their vehicles to drive the 1/2 mile to the other person’s house. I was loaded (can’t even remember what I was drinking) and decided it would be funny to stand on the back bumper of the van and hang on to the ladder during the trip. Well, my friend thought it would be funny to drive the 1/2 mile at about 65 mph (obviously he didn’t know I was on the back). I was clinging on to the ladder screaming, “FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!” the whole way there. When we got there I was still too scared to let go of the ladder, and eventually was greeted by a chorus of “WHAT THE HELL???”

It goes without saying, do not try this at home, kids!

Whilst drunk, I accidentally walked into the men’s room.
It’s okay, no one noticed.

No one noticed? I went to your webpage and I would say that if you walked into a mens room that i was in I think I would notice. Was it the mens room in lighthouse for the blind?

Last new years I was at a party at a friends house. His mom is a school bus driver and the bus resides at her home at night. While very under the influence we asked if we could drive the bus around. She agreed to let us drive it around the property (she lives in a VERY rural area). Once on the bus we opened the emerency hatch on the roof and started to climb up. I was halfway through the hatch when the bus started to move. I figured that it was my friend or his mother driving and it would be a smooth ride. The bus took off down the driveway then jammed on its breaks, headed backwards then jammed on its breaks, then forward, then backward. I couldn’t get down because I thought I would fall since I was standing on the seat. Finally the bus stopped and I climbed down only to find that some girl who had no idea how to drive a bus behind the wheel. I don’t think I have ever been more nauseous in my life.

aw g’wan pez, thanks.
But there were extenuating circumstances.
It was in 1990, my first “date” with my former boyfriend’husband (long story), it was a gay bar.
Heck, I didn’t even notice!