What's the term for a Model T made into a pickup?

This is a model of one and here’s another- a person would buy a new or used Model T car, take out the rumble seat and build a pickup bed. There’s a name for these “homemade” pickups but I’ve forgotten it and I can’t seem to google it.

(Anybody ever drive a Model T, incidentally? My sister used to have one that did deliveries for her drugstore and I drove it a few times- it’s a workout that makes you appreciate the hell out of automatic or even modern day manual-transmissions.)

Were they homebuilts?

I think it’s called a “doodlebug”.

On the Ford Model TT Truck–

highlight by Bosda.

I’d say the versions you have seem were the Chasis-Only versions, with wodden truck bodies added, possibly by carriage-makers, cabinetmakers, or boatbuilders.

I’m not an expert, but my dad owned several Model-Ts as well as Model-As and I don’t think there was a Model-T w/ a rumble seat.
In the fifties it was popular to use the Model-T to build a hot rod in a style known as a T-Bucket. Could that be what you’re thinking of?
Here are some examples: http://images.google.com/images?q=T-bucket&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-US&ie=utf8&oe=utf8&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi