What's your guilty fast food pleasure?

Hey, I like Arby’s and I’m not no one. :wink: I actually had both the roast beef and the fries yesterday at my local mall. Better yet we had a coupon so we had two of them yesterday. Yum.

I like fries of all sorts from the curly fries at Arby’s to the crinkle cut beauties at Nathan’s to the classic McDonald’s shoestring.

*WELL! * i don’t think there was anything decepitive about the the title of my thread! but now that i’ve been moderated i can openly declare I HAVE ARRIVED! :smiley:

now if you’ll all excuse i’m gonna go grab a twelve pack of sliders!

chug

Ultimate Cheeseburgers, the Heart Attack on a Bun. But tasty.

Mickey D’s. I don’t like to eat there all the time, just once in a while for a treat.

Especially the steak, egg and cheese breakfast bagels. Yum!

Jack n the Box’s bacon cheddar potato wedges w/sour cream and double fudge cake…to die for. But there isn’t a Jack n the Box here, so I only get it when I go home.

And I love Sonic’s bacon, egg, and cheese toaster sandwich, some tator tots, and a chocolate malt. It’s my hungover meal of choice.

But I rarely eat fast food. If I want it, I have to walk to my car, etc. and it’s just not worth it when I can go use my meal card and eat for free on campus.

Multiple little hamburgers.

Doesn’t matter which fast food chain it is, and it doesn’t matter with I have fries and a drink with it or not.

Sonic tater tots. If I listen very carefully, I can hear their little voices calling to me.

There was a McDonald’s across the street from my college campus that was open twenty-four hours a day. Think of that and tremble. Sure, the Whataburger was open then too, but I’m not a big fan, and anyhow we were too lazy to walk that far.

Sigh. McDonald’s. Quarter pounder with cheese. Fries. I don’t care about the drink, I just want that savoury/greasy/salty/meaty taste.

Sometimes, it’s been a Double Quarter Pounder With Cheese, Large Fries, Supersized.

Gee, can’t figure out why it’s so hard to lose weight…

Pizza Hut meat lover’s pizza.

Gross Taco Time soft burritos and those tater-tot things.

I am so ashamed. I crave a salad in penance.

A local independent burger/Mexican/Greek place (there seem to many of these combinations) has breaded zucchini wedges dusted with parmesan that are Out of This World. The zucchini is fresh, very green, and slightly sweet.

In N’ Out neopolitan milkshakes. Yummmmm!

Count me as another one who adores Arby’s beef & cheddar, with plenty of horsey sauce and ketchup. That’d be my favourite fast food, with no contest. We don’t have Arby’s over here, but whenever I’m over the pond, that’s the fast food I seek out. (Strangely, when I lived there, there was a solitary Arby’s in Hong Kong in the Shun Tak Centre, that I made regular pilgrimages to.)

Dunkin Donuts Bacon Egg & Cheese on a croissant. With a medium coolatta.

McDonald’s fries. What do they put in those things?

Until recently, tallow.

I woulda said the Arby Beef ‘n’ Cheddar, but there are no Arby’s near where I live currently, so I’ll have to go with KFC Honey BBQ boneless wings, with potato wedges and a Diet Pepsi (as if a diet drink’s going to make any difference).

My guilty pleasure?

McD’s Crispy chicken, half mayo with fries and a drink.
Donair pizza.

It used to be poutine from Nikki’s but I moved and 300+km is a little far to go for a craving. :frowning:

Taco Bell, Taco Bell, Taco Bell!!!

I call it Taco Barf, because when I’m in the mood, I eat so many tacos I could almost barf.

I loves me Taco Bell tacos. And burritos. Hmmm, a Burrito Supreme & six tacos. Fast food nirvana.

The Jack-in-the-Box Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger - no mayo.

Like the ultimate cheeseburge wasn’t bad enough - they add bacon to it.

I don’t eat them very often. Really, I don’t.

Actually, on this note, which genius up at Jack-in-the-Box corporate decided that ketchup and mustard belonged on the Ultimate Cheeseburger? I don’t mind the mayo much, since it melts into the cheese a little and makes it nice and goopy, but the ketchup and mustard always throw me off, and since they weren’t in there for a while, I keep forgetting to ask them to take it off.

Say, jjimm, didn’t you just out yourself?
hh

btw, McDonald’s vanilla shake for me.

I third (fourth?) the Arby’s Beef & Cheddar sandwich.

Other guilty pleasures are the Taco Bell Crunch Wrap Supreme, KFC Big Crunch Sandwich, Quizno’s Turkey Bacon Quacamole sandwich and, of course, McDonalds french fries.