What's your Pirate Name?

Find out here.

Mine is Dread Pirate Bonney.

:smiley:

Captain Mary Bonney.

Now I’ve got to send that link to everyone I’ve ever met.

Bloody Jenny Bonney.

Arr.

Mad Roger Vane!

Captain Anne Flint. Arr Matey!

Iron Morgan Vane

A pirate’s life isn’t easy; it takes a tough person. That’s okay with you, though, since you are that person. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that’s okay, because it’s much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

** Ha! I love that question.

hey I’am Iron William Flint

All fear Captain Flint

Iron John Kidd

“A pirate’s life isn’t easy; it takes a tough person. That’s okay with you, though, since you are that person. Even though you’re not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!”

Mad Harry Kidd

“Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even though you’re not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!”

Bloody Ethel Kidd.

Bloody Ethel Kidd??

Black William Rackham–with an Arrrrrr!

Captain Charity Cash

Even though there’s no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you’re the one in charge. You’re musical, and you’ve got a certain style if not flair. You’ll do just fine. Arr!

Mad Jack Kidd.

And I’m as mad as they come… :wink:

&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Mad Roger Flint

Since I be spyin’ another Mad Roger and another Flint, what say ye about the scallywags that be writing this repetitious software?

a) Keel Haul 'em
b) Make 'em walk the plank
c) Give them a stern lecture.

Iron Jack Kidd: methinks that site has a limited vocabulary.

Iron Bess Rackham

Iron Davey Racham.

We got a little Racham family thing going on.

wolf_meister…i’m your father (said with the usual deep voice)

keep the Flint legacy on the seven seas

Captain Jenny Bonney

This site definitely needs to expand its vocabulary.

Iron Davy Flint

A pirate’s life isn’t easy; it takes a tough person. That’s okay with you, though, since you are that person. Like the rock flint, you’re hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you’re easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!