What's your quirk?

You’ve never been beaten at capitals of countries? How about a match sometime? Let me tell you, when the Soviet Union broke up, I was ecstatic! More countries to know the capitals of! Of course, I knew them already, but before, nobody would ever ask if I knew the capital of the Uzbekistani S.S.R., so I never got to show off…

I cut all of the white off a fried egg and eat it before I eat the yolk. I never, ever wear trainers. I like posts that I can answer with a lot of "I"s.

It only hurts when I laugh.

I have to follow Torgo into every men’s room and put the pubic hairs BACK on the urinals.

Uke

I have to turn on the water faucet before going pee. If it’s in a public bathroom I make the people who are with me talk really loudly so no one can hear my tinkling.

Sometimes I’m a little intolerant of things like people’s eating habits… or too-loud TV-commercials. I can’t stand hearing people try to talk over the TV or radio. That’s why God made volume control buttons.

OfficeGirl’s Cubicle Farm

“Argue for your limitations; sure enough, they’re yours.”

Singing along to a walkman <laugh> I used to do that… until one day at work this woman in my office was singing along to hers. It sounded like she was an injured soprano in a japanese opera, it turns out she was litening to Enya. Since that day I descided to show pity on my fellow man (the same reason i keep my shirt on in the summer and refuse to wear a speedo).

Don’t let the loveless ones sell you a world wrapped in grey.

Matt,

Love you quotes site: great gay quotes, although they seem a bit strange to me - it’s hard to believe that a supposedly ‘civilized’ country like the U.S. is still making such a fuss about this. I’m just assuming you know what the Dutch attitude towards gays is: for those who don’t, it’s WAY more relaxed. I’m not saying there’s no homophobia over here, but a thing like an “Ellen” episode being controversial on a nationwide scale because of the main actress ‘coming out’ is just too ridiculous to believe.
Also, since a couple of months gays can legally marry in The Netherlands. And then there’s the annual Gay Parade in Amsterdam :slight_smile:

Anyway Matt, about that Countries & Capitals thing: here’s a few.

• Burkino Fasso
  • Liechtenstein
  • Brazil
  • Belarus

Be fair and use only the head on your shoulders (no head-puns intended :wink: ).

Coldfire

“You know how complex women are”

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

Moonshine:
What are trainers?

I’m very lucky. The only time I was ever up shit creek, I just happened to have a paddle with me.
–George Carlin

Zette,

Love that shit creek quote ! Who’s this George guy anyway and am I stupid for asking ? Did eye mensiun eye wuz a foranor ?

Coldfire :wink:

“You know how complex women are”

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

My weird quirk: I can’t stand the feel of paper (typing/copying) when my hands are cold. It’s sort of an electric feeling, almost like when you “taste” the contacts of a 9V battery.

Anyone else have this?

You’re sick. Just sick. :wink: Just kidding!
I do that too. It’s easier to mop up the yolk with the toast when there’s no white in the way.

Zette, sorry 'bout that, trainers: sneakers, nike’s, running shoes.

Another thing, I can’t stand the touch of peaches on my skin, and the thought of them on my tongue is enough to make me gag. I don’t like the feel of velvet either, even though I have a velvet suit. I reason that if I am wearing it I don’t have to touch it, and its true.

I can’t poop unless it is in my own toilet or I am on vacation and don’t have a choice.

I can’t figure out how some people can walk into a public restroom, sit on the pot, and start :::grunt::: talking to :::plop::: other people :::plop::: as if they :::grunt::: were sitting at :::plop::: the kitten table :::plop::: drinking coffee :::grunt::: and chatting instead :::plop::: of taking a crap. :::aahhhhhhh:::

>^,^<
KITTEN
Coffee, chocolate, men . . . Some things are just better rich.

kitten table = KITCHEN TABLE, damn it.

I can’t sleep in total darkness.Gotta have some sort of light on,usually the kitchen. I have to have all my money in order.tens on the outside,then 5’s,then 1’s,all in the same right-side -up way.I know,I’m anal :frowning:

Pick your neighbors nose-Lenny Bruce.

Way too graphic, Diane.

I can’t stand listening to a CD without having the case nearby. I have to know the name of the song! I really like listening on my PC because the player program keeps track of the playlist for me and I can check it at any time. The problem is I only have excessively cheap earphones.

Ooh! I just thought of what I’m going to get myself for my birthday!!

“non sunt multiplicanda entia praeter necessitatem”
– William of Ockham

p.s. I don’t even bother to eat the white of an egg. If God wanted us to eat egg whites He’d have made them taste like the yolk.

“non sunt multiplicanda entia praeter necessitatem”
– William of Ockham

Yeah - you should be there when it happens for real!

SICK SICK SICK

>^,^<
KITTEN
Coffee, chocolate, men . . . Some things are just better rich.

I hate the way popsicle sticks feel against my teeth. It is along the lines of fingernails on a chalkboard. I cannot even watch someone eat a popsicle or ::ugh:: chew on a popsicle stick.

I also have to run the water while on the toilet and the bathroom door HAS to be LOCKED.

I pick up pennies. I have one of those big ol’ water cooler bottles and I stash 'em in there. And, even though I might have the odd cents available, I pay with silver so’s I can get more pennies in return.

My son will get the water bottle(s) when he turns 18.

Oh yeah…I absolutely -hate- it when someone touches my belly button. Honest. I HATE that! Oh God, yuck! ////shiver////

I have to spit into the urinal or toilet when I pee. I’m usually not even aware that I’m doing it. It’s just automatic. Been doing it since junior highschool. How weird is that?

“What I wonder is why people are so afraid of everybody coming up with their own reality on their own terms.” - Jerry Garcia