When animals dream

My kitties all dream a lot. The twitching is frakking adorable, especially in the youngest. My dog also dreams a lot, and occasionally whimpers or woofs. The paddling paws are adorable, too.

And my littlest kitty snores like a freight train. :smiley:

Mr. Spock snores like a freight train. I don’t know if he dreams. but he’ll snore so loudly on occasion that it distracts me from the computer.

“I had the weirdest dream that I was back in obedience school, and I wasn’t wearing a collar.”

Libby dreams a lot. She is 6 months old and the feet and ears go crazy but she is cute. This was taken not long after I got her she is a lot bigger now

Just like my dog.

Maybe your cat is dreaming she is dancing with Helio Castro-Neves.

My dog Queenie does this as well. She has gotten loud at times that I am surprised she didn’t wake herself up.

My other dog Cassie never makes noise but she twitches her feet pretty hard. She has been know to knock the cat off the bed if they are sleeping to close to her feet.

I have no idea what he was dreaming, but years ago (30+) my cat was asleep and twitching, kicking, etc. I thought he might be having some sort of kitty nightmare and woke him up. Apparently it wasn’t a bad dream. He glared at me and bit me. From then on I just let sleeping cats lie.