When did the Cheesecake Factory change their booths from these weird spirals and bird wings to orange concentric circles

I’m guessing this happened around 2014 or 2015 but there are no results when you do research online. I was very little when this happened and my brain is super curious.

I don’t have the energy to do it right now, but one way you might be able to find the answer is to look up some Yelp reviews and look at the pix. OK, so I looked at one Cheesecake factory. I see 2016 images with the spirals and bird wings and 2018 has the concentric circles. So around there. And it’s unclear whether these changes would have happened everywhere at the same time.

Ahh, I saw the change happen in a Cheesecake Factory in a strip mall called the Arboretum in Austin, Texas. That would make a lot of sense if this didn’t happen everywhere!

Another Cheesecake Factory I’m looking at already has the concentric circles in 2015. Your guess is probably about right. I just can’t find an example of the booths in 2014 from the three places I now checked.

Cool! Thanks, Man!