When is Christ coming back?

December 25th, 2005, at noon.

Erek

He’ll be back in 2443. Make sure your video collection has been transferred off tape by then.

The timing of his later return as a sweet zombie is unclear.

No. According to my Canadian Leftist friends, that’s the location for the Anti-Christ. :wink:

::: waves hi to Sam Stone :::

[QUOTE=Bryan Ekers]
He’ll be back in 2443.

[QUOTE]

I’m sure this wasn’t intentional, but you’ve got me humming “In the Year 2525”.

Intentional or not, I dang you to heck.

So, anyone heard any good sonata’s lately?

I thought 2012 was the preferred date at the moment.

Then again, the Mayans couldn’t see their own demise coming either.

You mean the book the “DaVinci Code” says that? Where? I don’t remember it at all. And the death calendar gives me the year 2068, so… I need to know, you know?

Ah, crap. I had plans for that day.

Actually, I’ve read that somewhere online as being THE day.

If you happen to be right, expect a Lot of e mails…

Join the club.

Christ is coming back in 3…2…1…

I am right

Erek

December 21st 2012 is the apocalypse. So this year starts the 7 year cycle between now and then.

Oh, and there are still mayans around. Only the empire fell.

Erek

So I don’t have to worry about buying my brother a birthday present seven years from now?

You don’t think he’ll still like presents after the Apocalypse?

Well, maybe if I gift-wrap it real nicely, he’ll think the Apocalypse was from me.

Damned if I know, dude. He said he was just going to run down to the Quik-Mart for a six but it’s been 45 fucking minutes! If he ditched us to go hang out with that skank from Central I’m going to be MAJORLY PISSED.

I don’t know what I’d think if my brother gave me the apocalypse for my birthday, besides, “Wait, I don’t have a brother.”

This afternoon. Look busy.

Can you tell that to my sister-in-law? I really don’t want to have to travel to her place for Christmas lunch, so I’m looking for an excuse…
mm