When SingleDad Met GreenEyes

Singledad, don’t think about it too much. I suggest you first meet in a public place like a mall or cafe. Play it low key. If it works it works (nature will take its course), if it doesn’t it doesn’t- move on.

So if you DO get in a relationship (I wish ya luck), would you change your name to NonSingleDad? UnSingleDad? Used2bEaSingleDad? Huh?

Silo, nah, we will rechristen him something like:

LuckyBastige.
FairyTaleEnding.

Why not spend $50 & get a web cam & meet online that way? Naw, too easy.

Handy, I believe they have.

OK… I was asked by numerous peeps to post a follow up to this… so… here it goes…
We met this past weekend. Yep, the big meeting…!! It was wonderful :slight_smile: It went exactly as I had hoped :slight_smile: We talked, we laughed, we had fun. The conversation just flowed… it was very new… yet we knew each other so well it felt as if we had known each other forever…
We have decided to continue on with our relationship and see what the future holds. I think we are both very relieved and happy :slight_smile: I could go on and gush forever, but I won’t… let’s just say that those of you that said that falling in love with your best friend was terrific… well… <smile> It is…

and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Thanks to all of you guys for your support and encouraging words :slight_smile:

That’s a shotload of smilies there, GreenEyes. You’re obviously happy about something :wink:

Anyway: I wish you both the best of luck. Life is too short to be risk-averse in these matters. And that message goes out to another online friend of mine as well! You know who you are :smiley:

Way to go Green Eyes, I’m really glad it worked out!!

So did SingleDad get lucky?

Yeah, it’s a blunt question, but you know you want to know too!

cheers madly
Well, maybe just the madly bit…

Be right back, everybody… I’ve got to e-mail this thread to a certain someone… :smiley:

Here I wsa all ready to post some encouraging words for Green Eyes and SingleDad. Then I noticed the OP was in May.

So here are my word of advice:

Anyone, SD or GE, who thinks you shouldn’t get together (as in more than just meeting) can go suck some rocks. Nobody but you two knows what you want and/or what’s good for you.

The two of you are the only people who can make this happen. IMO you should stay together, if for nothing but friendship. If you want more, go for it.

That’s all I have to say.

ChiefScott… Did HE get lucky? What about MOI? :wink: Personally I think I’m the lucky one… with or without getting some :wink: Oh wait… I didn’t really answer your question did I… <smile>
Iampunha… The orginal postings were in May… but my last post was just last night… :slight_smile: and yes, we decided to go for it :slight_smile:

Coldfire… Oh… Just a little happy… but just for the hell of it… here is some more… :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Just call me a smiling fool!

I am very glad to hear that the meeting went well. Woo Hoo!!! I’m happy for both of you!

P.S. Please say “hi” to SD for all of us, when you next speak.

Thanks for sharing. I’m just sitting here with a big smile on my face. Hubby’s gonna wonder. Way to go!!!