Where can I find good info on WWII Luftwaffe flight suits?

Well, if no one minds, I was wondering if anyone could steer me towards any good sources of info on Second World War Luftwaffe flight suits and/or pressure suits? Especially photographs?

Well, thanks for your time,

Ranchoth

There’s one here.

This Google search might help further.

Whether one likes it or not, it is part of history. There is actually a military memoribilia collector here in Naples, Fl if you want to travel that far. He specializes in WWII items. I am sure there are museums and military collectible spots around you if you want a close up look.
EBay used to sell these items but took them off because a lot of people got offended. They also took other great items such as blow-up sex sheep, etc. How dare them!
http://www.leisuregalleries.com/brecher.html
This is something, and there are millions of sites out there. I actually had this one saved because I know the person.

I wish I could help you. Long before I had a computer, I bought a lot of books on WWII aviation. I know I have some information on Luftwaffe flight suits, but it’s all in storage. I know that Flight Suits Ltd. in El Cajon, CA used to make a reproduction Luftwaffe flight jacket, but I think it was current-issue (that is, current in the 1980s). They discontinued it years ago, and I’m 99.9% sure they have not revived it. I seem to remember the flight suits in Battle of Britain (on DVD May 20th) looked authentic.

You may want to do a google search to see what you can turn up. There are people who sell WWII memorabilia, and I know I’ve seen Luftwaffe gear for sale; primarily leather helmets, O[sub]2[/sub] masks and goggles. I’m sure you can find photos of flight suits for sale, as well as other gear.

Good luck!