Where can I get some quality colorful luggage?

LL Bean has some great bright patterns on their duffels, and I have one of their larges, but I need a regularly structured wheeled suitcase - that duffel don’t stand up next to me when I’m waiting in line, see.

And I am sick unto death of peering at the black bags or the blue bags or the red bags to find mine. Yes, I have a colorful tag. Somewhere I have a hideous strap I got in Budapest, too, but I can’t find it. I want colorful luggage.

I saw a cute bag in Target but then my niece got the same one, so I need a different one now for differentiation.

And it has to be of decent quality, because I’m tired of hauling a suitcase with a broken handle around an airport.

Suggestions?

Rockland Luggage

Titan Luggage

Olympia Luggage

And if that doesn’t work, I know the owner of Lost Creek Packs, and they make custom stuff =) I am sure Anmar can get material in any godawful color combination you could desire.

I have a set of LL Bean’s Sportsman’s luggage, including the “structured wheeled” ones that you’re looking for. They’re very easy to get around and last forever.

TJ Maxx and Marshals frequently have nice, fun luggage for cheap.