Where to find older style fixtures and other homebuilding stuff?

I am at the end of my rope.

We are renovating our bathroom, and the switch for the light/fan/heater has been particulary annoying. It is 3 switches, all in one fixture. When we were redoing the walls, we broke (by accident) the switch plate. Lowes, Ace, and both of the local hardware stores do not have a switch plate that will work with this dang thing.

My other option is to rewire for 3 seperate switches in a more modern switchplate. Which I will do, but I’d rather not if I don’t have to.

So far, my attempts to google haven’t had any luck. I’ll try to post a picture later, if needed.

Help, oh teeming millions!

there are places that sell old fixtures and materials removed from buildings.

a blank faceplate can be cut out to accommodate unusual openings.

Like this?

Nope. It’s like 3 switches, all close together arranged vertically. I’ll be replacing it when one like you have here, if I can’t find a cover. It’s all one piece too, not 3 seperate switches.

Van Dyke’s Restorers or House of Antique Hardwareare good. I’m seeing only two vertical switches there, though.

Is this what you’re looking for? If not you’ll probably find something that works on the site.

Or you could put in a new switch assembly that will fit the existing box. Most of the major fan manufacturers seem to have these.

If you strike out with finding a Despard plate, Leviton makes a triple switch in a single-gang Decora device.