Where's the mini-rant thread when I need it?

Nice, shiny roaches - isn’t that the American dream?

:smiley:

I want this on a Tshirt. Do you think it’d be some sort of trademark infringement?

I’m eying CafePress.

~Tasha

Same result for eFuck, iYou and ‘eFuck iYou’.

Dear Fat Guy (DFG) using the treadmill next to mine the last two Sunday mornings:

DFG:

If you can’t keep your flatulence inside you while plodding along on the treadmill, then may I suggest you purchase your own treadmill and exercise at home? The rest of us would appreciate not being bombarded with wave after wave of your smelly farts while we’re trying to work out.

Oh, and those ‘coughing spasms’ you have every time you’re letting one fly? They’re not fooling anyone. We can still hear your fat ass cheeks flabbering over the noise.

Dear hospital. My information has not changed recently. It is the same as it was 3 weeks ago when I was operated on, it is the same as it was two weeks ago for the follow-up visit, and last week for the follow-up visit and this week for the follow-up visit. You will not need to call me regarding next week’s visit.

How you know when I’m napping I’ll never fathom, perhaps during the operation you have implanted a device to make it easy to tell, but dammit, stop calling for information that you already know in the middle of my afternoon nap!