Which character's life do you want?

Steve from The Tao Of Steve.

And if we’re allowed to pick a non-fictional character - Pablo Picasso. Everything I’ve heard about him just suggests he had a voracious appetite for life.

Roland the gunslinger. He kicks ass and can kick anyone elses too

Inspired by this thread, how about a list of the best TV sidekick characters?

Ethel Mertz - “I Love Lucy”
Ed Norton - “the Honeymooners”
Maynard G. Krebbs - “the Many Loves of Dobie Gillis”
Robin / Dick Grayson - “Batman”
Emma Peel - “the Avengers”
Agent 99 - “Get Smart”
Dr. Julia Hoffman - “Dark Shadows”
Rhoda Morgenstern - “the Mary Tyler Moore Show”
Tattoo - “Fantasy Island”
Bosley - “Charlie’s Angels”

HUH?? :eek:

How’d that happen? I meant to start a whole new thread, but my post got added onto the end of this thread.

MODERATER - HELP!!

Most of these people go through major peril and tribilations. My choice, even if I could be Superman, I’d be Archie.

Archie Andrews.

The biggest problem in that guy’s life is deciding who he’d rather shag this weekend: Betty, Veronica, or, for a change of pace, Cheryl Blossom.

I’d be Zack Allen from Babylon 5.

He gets the ringside seat at the most thrilling war in human history, and ultimately ends up

as special assistant to the Centauri Emperor Kotto.

I’d like to be Buttercup, from The Princess Bride.

Life would be exciting, I would have perfect breasts, and I would get a happy ending, but just barely.

I want to be Goldberry. I’d get to frolick in the river, get all kinds of nifty water plants, live in a groovy house, and Eru willing, I’d know the mystery behind my fictional husband. . .

I don’t think your TV sidekicks spinoff is getting much traction here. You might think about doing a C&P and attempting to start the thread again.

P.S.

Patrick Star, Spongebob Squarepants
Carl, The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron

Ron Stoppable has a cool date for the Prom.

And Fry, from Futurama, lives in a cool future.

And being one of Doc Savage’s team would be cool.

Then again, call me Bond, Bosda Bond.
And ya gotta ask why, you need to get more sleep.

Atticus Finch in To Kill a Mockingbird.

He’s a great Dad.

MiM

I want to be Zoe from Firefly. Live on a spaceship, be an awesome kickass, have an adorable wise-cracking husband. And the hair. She’s got awesome hair.

Or Lina Inverse (Slayers). Life as one long D&D game has its appeal, as does blowing shit up whenever the whim strikes me.

In LOTR , an unwritten character …

Whatever chick gets to get Elfed by Legolas . :smiley:

Oh yeah , ELF ME BABY !!!

The Joker. Always a smile on his face, his days filled with laughter…

Death of the Endless. She seems to have such a good philosophy of…err…life. And she always seems to be enjoying herself. Actually my first thought was that it would be fun to be Dream of the Endless but then he never seems to be enjoying himself.

Which character’s life do you want?

Indiana Jones’.

Harriet Vane’s. I mean, the getting arrested for murder thing would suck, but beyond that.

Lazarus Long.

George W. Bush.