Which female celebs shave their pubes and which don't, and why or why not?

Which female celebrities do you think shaves their pubes and which do you think do NOT shave their pubes, and most of all, why or why not?

There must not be any photographic evidence, or any comments by said celebs about their shaven or unshaven-ness, or general comments on their feelings about shaven or unshaven pubes. You need to be guessing based on other factors.

Frex, I think Sarah McLaughlin doesn’t shave because she strikes me as the sort who would regard doing so as pandering to base male tastes. But I could be wrong about that.

FWIW: Britney Spears shaves. Check Fark.com (today 10/12) for a SFW link to an article that contains a NSFW link to photos of her getting out of a car.

I recall similar pictures for Lindsay Lohan.

Of course, these two are drug-addled attention whores on the down slope of fame, so it’s no small wonder that paparazzi pictures of their naked crotches are all over the place.

I fail to see how this thread is Cafe Society material. Simply because you’ve managed to shoehorn the word “celebrities” in doesn’t make this thread a discussion about the arts.