Which Michael Jackson song is your current earworm?

Is it this clip? That song is They Don’t Care About Us. It’s the one that’s been played over and over again. If there’s another one, that would be awesome to see, too.

No, it isn’t that one. IIRC, he was all alone onstage and the clip begins with him asking questions of someone off-camera as to how he was to begin…positions and so forth. At one point during the song he interjects: “Boys!”, seemingly to indicate where his dancers were to come in. It seems to me that it was from a rehearsal two (or maybe three) nights before he died. I just tried to find it on Youtube but kept getting the one you’re referring to. I have to leave shortly but if it doesn’t turn up in the meantime I’ll see if I can find it later. Also, it might have been a clip on Fox, CNN, Drudge, etc., in which case it might not be retrievable.

Cool…I’m sure it’ll be circulating soon enough. Well, I hope so anyway, I’d definitely like to see it. Thanks for looking!

Sounds like it might be this from rehearsals for his “Dangerous” tour.

Yeah, that’s it!

I could swear the link I followed to it claimed it was from a “This Is It” rehearsal two days before he died. No wonder he seemed more on top of his game than I would have thought.

Anyway, that clip is why Human Nature has been my MJ earworm the last week or so. My apologies for getting your hopes up, Freudian Slit.

Aww, no worries. :slight_smile: I’m sure the Jackson family will eventually release the entire rehearsal (if it’s available) on DVD at some point.

I’ve watched Captain EO a couple of times in the past week. The two major songs from that film/attraction, “We Are Here to Change the World” and “Another Part of Me” have been on my mind lately.

As an expat Hoosier: I’m going back to Indiana

I’m very thankfully to have managed to avoid that particular kind of horrific infection.

The line I’ve been humming for the last few days is All I wanna say is that they don’t really care about us. Don’t know the actual title.

It’s not bad though. At least it got Take A Letter, Maria out of my head. :smiley:

Annie is you okay?
Annie is you okay?
Are you okay Annie?

Smooth Criminal is my always and forever Michael earworm.

Easy, “Billie Jean.” Both because it’s my favorite and also because I’ve heard it roughly twice a day recently…passing cars, inside stores, on TV, and so forth.

Mostly “I’ll Be There” because of hearing it at the service and occasionally “1 2 3 ABC” because of Clerks 2.

Count me in for “Say, Say, Say”.

It flips between “I’ll Be There” and “Rockin’ Robin.” Annoying.

Leave Me Alone is stuck in my head. Whenever someone talks about MJ, that song pops in and I can’t get it out.

Human Nature, too. Something about the line “See that girl/ she knows I’m watching/ she likes the way I stare”-- I don’t know. It’s sexy. Love it.

I’m also listening to “Speechless” off of Invincible, too. Absolutely beautiful song.