Which Operating System are you?

Windows 2000 SP3. After my therapy, I’m a cool guy to be around. Definite truth right there, chief.

Another Slackware Linux here. Bright, but mistaken for insane.

Makes sense. :slight_smile:

'nother Palm OS here.

I agree with stypticus about signalling in traffic, though.

Huh. Debian Linux. Heh… Wonder how it makes these choices?

<< Buy a Pentium 4 so you can reboot faster! >>

Palm OS here too.

And I agree about the traffic, if necessary. In real life I’d try to be in the right lane five or six miles back, or never get on the freeway in the first place, or best of all, take the bus.

TRS-DOS , the bad part about it is I still have my old TR-DOS 2.0 720KB disks in my big box-0-floppys on the desk beside me.
Peace
LIONsob

windows XP

And another Slackware Linux.

stepping into the Circle of Insanity with Coldfire and Murcielago

Another Debian Linux. I was hoping for OS X, since that is the OS I use in Real Life.

Oh well, at least I wasn’t Windows ME!

I second that, Y-babe… another Debian, heaving a huge sigh of relief that he’s not Windows Maximum Excretion.

Hey, I’m only the second OS/2 Warp here so far! I don’t even know what OS/2 Warp is…I hope it’s not an Apple thing, cause I hate Apple sooooo much.

OS/2 Warp.

I’ve never touched that in my life.

Of course, “if I end up Windows ME someone is going to be hurting” was right up my alley.

Heh. I think I’m closer to UNIX running on a VAX-11/780: Somewhere between the gutter (greatest of the CISC machines, something akin to being the most elegant and beautiful of the dinosaurs) and the stars (it was a great platform for Lisp, the Language of Computing Gods) and certainly looking up (UNIX, spawn of a million bad imitators and a few really good ones).

Just noticed this:

Burn! That was a really great burn.

(I think HURD is actually in a usable state now. I haven’t tried it yet, but the site implies that it at least boots… )

I think a Bearded Communist* would like to Mach them an offer they can’t refuse.

*GNU/RMS, founder of the GNU Project.

After taking the test twice I’m either Windows 2000 or Amiga OS3.

Does that mean I am a good friend who is ahead of his time with all his balls in the air who will benefit from therapy because I wasn’t given enough opportunity as a child?

That’s gotta be better than being Windows ME.

Baliff, pants this man.

Apple 3.1 … at least I wasn’t ME.

windows 98.
so true.

Well, you look like a bag of winegum, if that helps.

I’m AmigaOS. Cool.

Me too! Better than being Windows 3.0 I guess :dubious: