Which state most fits your personality?

I guess it wanted to put you the farthest away possible? Anyway, the stereotype is that Seattle is full of the grumpiest people you can possibly find, I don’t know if that extends to Spokane.

Athens is made for hippies like you :smiley:

Ditto and ditto. Obviously this test is flawed.

Just have to cross the border into Vermont. (I’m from MA)

Utah:(

There is no way I belong in West Virginia. The only way I can even stand living in (East) Virginia is by never venturing more than 30 miles south of the DC border. I changed some answers and got Montana. Why does this stupid test think I belong in the sticks??? I like the suburbs and I still have all of my own teeth.

Rhode Island. Apparently.

North Carolina. I’m not uptight enough for Ohio, which is where I’ve always been.

Aside from Ohio and western Pennsylvania, I’ve been to NC the most. I go there all the time to visit friends.

I belong in Georgia. :frowning:

Well, fuck that!

No way would I give up Nevada for South Carolina

The short quiz puts me in Colorado, but I’d much rather be in California.

The long version, oddly enough, does not label you with a state. It just gives a small graph that looks vaguely like a guitar tab.

Say, the map shown with that quiz shows only the Lower 48. Has anyone snagged Hawaii or Alaska yet?

I’m Maryland. I don’t really know enough about the state to comment much.

I imagine myself as being suited to Washington or Oregon; nothing on the East Coast.

I also got Oregon. I’m from Alabama.

From the rankings: Utah seems like the one most likely to have agreeable, even keeled Stepford Wives. Say, you’re not all robots, are you?

It doesn’t do cities. No, I think it felt you were perfect for Panaca (Utah west).

California? Shoot me now.

I like my guns, personal freedoms, and personal responsibilities far too much.

NJ?

What they fuck were they fucking thinking!

The rankings go up to 49 (Utah is least neurotic at 49) so I guess it’s just the lower 48 and DC.

Oregon. Hm, why not?

Montana?? Do they even have stuff there??

Looking closely in the accompanying article, I find: "(Alaska and Hawaii were excluded because not enough people responded to the researchers’ questionnaires.)"

Well, I’ve lived in Hawaii, and I’m keeping it! :mad:

Georgia indeed, grumble, grumble.