Which webnovels do you read?

I’ve been following The Zombie Knight by George Frost for a couple years now. Fun stuff, basically undead superheroes (and supervillains).

I also read Worm and Pact by Wildbow. WB is currently doing a sequel to Worm called Ward, and I’ve been sporadically reading that, too.

…I guess I should have called this thread “Do you read webnovels?”

Couldn’t give an answer to your first question, but can provide a "nope.’ to this one. Even with established, conventionally-published writers I prefer a whole novel all at once rather than serials. “Fan fiction” I don’t touch at all.

I touch a lot of Fan fiction. Wait, that came out wrong…

Anyway, I’m reading a bunch of novel-length fics that are currently Works in Progress. One started with a relatively short PWP (smutfic), then the author went in and developed it more, and she just finished the third novel of four in the series. Total words so far - over 1,000,000,000. She starts the fourth novel this Sunday, and I can’t wait to read it!

(Message me if you want a link, it’s really good Drarry)

Over a billion words? She’s written 2000 times as many words as War And Peace and packaged them into three “novels”? :wink:

Ooops. Over a million. I lost count of my zeroes.

I enjoy the many stories in the Deathworlders setting:

Science fiction based on the concept that the earth is so inhospitable, we create amazing creatures who have a huge physical advantage against aliens.

I never really got into Worm itself, but I’ve read a lot of fanfiction for it.