Who all is in your Doper Gang? What's its name?

I sometimes wonder if Astro isn’t my doppelganger.

90% of the time he’s thinking exactly what I’m thinking.

And I believe one of them plays the armpit semi-professionally.

Well, me, Draelin, and Anastaseon often come into the same thread within seconds of each other and post very similar things.

But other than that, I’ll say the entire MMP gang. There! And we’d be called Rue’s Children or something.

I don’t think I’m in one. I guess I’m a maverick, a lone wolf, a mysterious wanderer, a dangerous loner, an eccentric hermit, a kind of Bugsy Malone of the SDMB.

Remember, in a world of over six billion people, even if you’re a one in a million type of guy, that still means there are six thousand people just like you.
(paraphrased from A. Whitney Brown)

Myself and Kalhoun have been responding to a lot of the same topics lately with usually the same type of responses.
sighs She probably didn’t even notice.
:smiley:

In fact, I think I hear her coming now.

See??, when I opened the thread post 21 was the last one.
I should have previewed, but that would have ruined the mood.

'Ello, Luv!

You can sign up with us. Let’s see…we have a kazoo player, a knee-cymbal player, an armpit player…there are others. But I don’t believe anyone’s taken the part of “nostril twanger.” The job’s yours if you want it (pending approval by the rest of the band, of course). By all means, if you see another instrument we are lacking, we’re open for nominations.

Well, if we’re talking about people who tend to post exactly what I would (only they say it much better), maybe I can start a gang with Campion and DianaG. :slight_smile:

Whoever speaketh of The Brat Pack shall remember that we but seemeth dead, we sleep, and yet we do not sleep, we have died and yet we are not dead, …

My gang is The Drunkards and they know who they are. One of them has already posted in this thread claiming to be in a different gang.

I don’t think anyone’s ready to claim me yet. For some reason, I often find myself following Lissa around, but I’m definitely not stalking her.

My gang is probably called: those to whom “Hey! Numbskull! What’d you do that for?” is said.

Moved from IMHO to MPSIMS.

Gee, I usually just follow people around and tug on their coats.

I’m free to join a gang, if someone has an opening.

[QUOTE=gabriela]
I’m not in a gang - too new. Also, not enough human disassemblers on the Dope…

You mean the kind that get paid ? :smiley:

I guess I’m in the Cool Kids (Or Rue’s Children–shouldn’t we be Rue’s Niblings, since he was Unca Rue for a while?), one of the last members to gain admission to the Brat Pack before it stopped being talked about, at least on the fringes of the Reality Sluts, and what Anaamika said. :slight_smile:

That RAT BASTARD!!

I walk alone.
With nobody else.
MrBusGuy, you and I could form a gang, and then go around terrorizing other gangs! We can be like the southside gang or somethin. :smiley:

Come to think of it, the OP, Zeldar and I (NoClueBoy) are in a proto gang of sorts.

1. We both tend to hijack even our own threads, usually with some music reference.

2. We both like to read and chat early Sunday mornings.

3. My list is only two items. Sorry.