Who did the credits for Spiderman? I want their balls!

Good to know! Thanks, dunne.

Forget the credits screwup…thrash the morons at the theater in downtown Monterey who decided that everyone had to wait in one line to get tickets, regardless of which movie they wanted to see. The line extended blocks due to all the folks who wanted to see Spiderman and the folks who wanted to see one of the other movies had to wait in that same line. Prior practice (a couple of years ago was the last time I went to that theater) was to set up those nifty velvet ropes to separate the lines for each flick if they anticipated a big turnout for one or more of them.

Evidently, the morons at that cinema missed the notice that Spiderman was already anticipated to draw customers.

Heck, don’t thrash 'em…flog 'em.

My friend and I bailed and went across town to watch Murder by Numbers instead.

Bullshit. Shit happens, and only twits who have no clue as to reality think that it takes human fuckups to make them happen.

No, I’m not a lawyer or a producer. I’m just smart enough to know that ‘all due caution’ doesn’t mean ‘nothing bad can possibly happen’.

Call me a pompous fuck if you want. I’ll call you a scapegoating moron with a hell of a lot more justification.

“Bullshit. Shit happens, and only twits who have no clue as to reality think that it takes human fuckups to make them happen.”

well youre right, shit does happen. when it comes to equipment that can easily cause DEATH its a bit different, you know the equipment is dangerous and you take EVERY precaution to avoid even the remote chance that anything will happen.
sounds to me like you need to try working around some of this kind of equipment before you start posting about it.

take it from an ex-rollclamp operator. accidents are acceptable, dangerous accidents are not. the percentage of accidents that involve death or serious injury and are not attributable to human error are so minuscule they arent even worth talking about.