Who gets the most pleasure from sex, the man or the woman?

A fellow by the name of Mantak Chia has written several books on the subject of controling your internal “energy” (or whatever you want to call it), with one result (for men) being the ability to experience multiple orgasms.
Don’t know whether he was full of it or not though. Be interesting to hear if any man out there can confirm or deny.

Well, I’m not a man but, like everyone else, I have a theory–or at least an interesting obsevaton.

I’ve had several American lovers and several foreign (non-Western) lovers (all men). I find the American men to be much more goal oriented during sex. That is to say, fondle what you must to achieve lubrication, insert penis, thrust progressively faster until climax. These actions are invariably accompanied by groans, grunts, and ‘yes babys’ so similar that I’m wondering who gave them all the script.

The foregin men, however, seemed much more interested in the experience overall and seemed to pay a whole lot more attention to what was going on than to what they were ‘supposed’ to be doing.

These observations led me to wonder if the examples of sex on television, in movies, print ads etc, have convinced American men that they are supposed to behave in some prescribed manner. If this is the case, I would say that American men are certainly getting a lot less pleasure than their foreign counterparts.

Before I had been with any non-Western men, I thought that clearly the men were enjoying sex more than I was. It was depressing to think this was the natural order of things. Now, having known some foreign lovers, I’d say the pleasure is equal on both sides (no pun intended).

Anyone else have thoughts on this?

“I think it would be a great idea” Mohandas Ghandi’s answer when asked what he thought of Western civilization