Who Is the Youngest Person Here Who Would Happily Have Sex With 2016 Sally Field?

I would not want to have sex with Sally Fields. She was cute in “Lincoln” but the commercials for her new movies show she really looks her age. Nothing bad about it, living life and growing old is good. But I would not want to have sex with her.

Fields is 40 years older than me, she was born Nov 1946 to my Dec 1986. Nope

Male

Age 29

Never underestimate the value of more than 50 years of practice.

…taken after an exercise class, when she must have been sweaty, tired, and not even trying to be made up. Very few women are going to look good in that case.

I’m 40, and if this is what 69 looks like
…I’d totally 69 Sally Field, or anything else she wants to do!

That looks like a magazine shot. It’s not just makeup, the use of photoshop is pretty much automatic now.

Sally in hot pants may be the best reason to watch the movie “Hooper”.

damn.

I was already leaning towards yes, but that’s, like, RROWRRFF!

/49yo
//favorite age range: alive

I never thought she was attractive even when she was young.

The first shot–the Getty one–is not touched up. The second one might just be makeup and the soft lighting, but I couldn’t say for certain.

Seeing her there, I would find it hard to turn her down if she wanted to, but I’m not really sure she’s hot enough for me to say I absolutely “want” to have sex with her.

For me, the oldest amazingly hot* celebrity I’ve seen is Salma Hayek, especially seeing her in this clip. No, she’s not doing anything particularly sexy, but somehow the classy outfit and recliner and how she acts just works for me.

She turns 50 this year. I just turned 31. So she’s technically too old for me if you go by that old rule (49.5/2+7=31.75). I’m sure she’s right in the normal ranges for some of you, though.

*Meaning hotter than the majority of the attractive people closer to my age

A tabloid picture of anybody leaving the gym after a workout is just as unfair as makeup-and-photoshop glamour shot. No points either way. After age 50 (I’m 52), sexy is 1% how you look and 99% what you do. So I’m up for dinner, drinks, conversation, and then, given a little compatibility, absolutely.

Even sixties Sally Field?

Is this an similar and updated Harold and Maude type flick?