Who sings this song?

A mime maybe?

I dunno…Casper? With the Invisible Man on backup?

And who’s supposed to doing the harmonies? Damnit, where’s Waldo?

Yep, it was a mime. Let’s see if it anything shows up this time:

I don’t know the name of the song, but I know they have a really good video where these guys are sitting in a car watching some black guy doing an incredible dance, kind of like “the robot” dance from the 70’s. Then they show a flashback of him when he was younger and he’s breakdancing, all because a woman left him. If someone hasn’t seen the video but heard the song, it’s kind of techno-ish and they often say “Without you.” I also recall the group’s name having “dynamite” or some other explosive product in their name.

The artist is Dirty Vegas and the song is called “Without you” or something to that effect

Dirty Vegas, “Days Go By”

I’ve seen the video. It’s the song used in the VW commercial where the woman is doing the robot dance in the passenger seat. I’m off to search, but maybe someone will beat me to it.

Damn. Too slow.

It should be noted that this is the same song that’s in the annoying Mitsubishi “woman has convulsion in car” commercials.

I don’t know where the hell I came up with an explosive product in the name. Thanks though, I’m off to Kazaa in hopes to find the video.