Who thinks a TV show based on the SDMB would work?

If we’re placing dibs, can I be random extra #52? It seems like a good role for a mostly-lurker.

Can Kevin Bacon be in it, so we can all have a Bacon Number of 1?

I’m not sure if having more than one or two Dopers within a camera’s frame is even physically possible. I’m also not sure if the basement lighting technology required for such a show has been fully perfected. Maybe someday.

You mean this isn’t it?

Actually it could be an interesting show: main characters who have completely separate plot-threads and whose lives never intersect. The online portions would be with CGI avatars (here’s mine). It could be especially interesting if you never revealed who a couple of Dopers were by screen name and had to guess whose life you’re following.

I may have a hard time thinking my avatar up.

I want to be an audience member. A permanent one. With really good seats. And I would like someone in the cast to wink or tug their ear at me once during every show. I will laugh dutifully at every cue in return.

Please?

Thanks! :smiley:

How about if I wave the foot of my parasitic twin Bruno?

Let me know when the SDMB sit-com hits the airwaves so I know when to sell my television.

Hmm, will he have a credited role and be on every show? I’d hate to sit there every night waiting in vain for a glimpse of waggling foot that only you and I and the rest of the whole world know about.