Who would you want to play....

I would like Ed Asner to play with me in Hollywood. :wink: I don’t know who would play me in a movie though.

HUGS!
Sqrl

Gasoline: As an accompaniement to cereal it made a refreshing change. Glen Baxter

Sean Connery. I can just hear it now. D6…FrankD6.

If not him, it would have to be John Holmes, in order to be anatomically accurate. :wink:

Plunging like stones from a slingshot on Mars.

To answer orangecakes:

Heather = Anna Nicole Smith

Yer pal,
Satan

I WISH it could be Emma Thompson, but since she’s at least fifteen years older than I am, it’s pretty much out of the question. Assuming it would have to be somebody considerably younger … probably Anna Paquin.

“The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us.”

• Bill Watterson

Someone asked me this once before, and I stick by my original response:

I tend to think it would be some mutant hybrid of mickey rourke, john goodman,
that fat guy who plays guitar for crowbar.

I hope they could get Roberto Benigni.

Not that I’m as funny as he is.

J’ai assez vécu pour voir que différence engendre haine.
Stendhal

They made a movie about my life. They called it * Angus. * Except I never broke anyone’s nose. Yet. Anyway, whoever played Angus in that movie could play me, if he wasn’t afraid of being typecast.

-John

Miskch’s Law- It’s better to have a horrible ending than horrors without end.

Daniel Stern, since we look a lot alike.

I took a vote and everyone says Meg Ryan… I am not sure why but they all seem to think she would play me the best.

“Only when he no longer knows what he is doing, does the painter do good
things.” --Edgar Degas

Frankd6-Well,mr.holmes is dead now,so maybe you could pick Tommy Lee,although I seriously doubt your bragging there! Show us a picture or be branded a liar!! Satan,you must be kidding,Heather is much better looking than Anna Nicole!I mean,she’s got the breast right,but…

Leisure Suit Larry

j/k

but I had a friend in high school who thought I looked like either Leisure Suit Larry or Richard Lewis.

People compare me to Woody Allen a lot.

I like the guy who plays John Cage on Ally McBeal; looks nothing like me but since when was that a requirement?

My favorite actor, James Woods, would be an awesome bit of flattery no matter how he portrays me. Dude’s awesome.

Being serious, though, I’d say my best bets are Billy Crystal or Martin Short.

(trouble is everyone on my list is noticably older than me. too bad.)

“I’m just too much for human existence – I should be animated.”
–Wayne Knight

Well, if you want a fair approximation of what I look like, go take a look at Conan’s sidekick Andy. And now go take at Steven Page, one of the vocalists for Barenaked Ladies ( www.bnlmusic.com ). No, not the one with the dark skin and the cool goatee. Nope, not the one on drums. Yeah, that kinda goofy looking guy with glasses. If you can get your head around it, try and meld those two together. If my friends are correct, then you have a pretty close picture of me.

Yeah. I know. Breathtaking, aren’t I?

And the problem with small furry animals
in corners is that, just occasionally,
one of them’s a mongoose.
Terry Pratchett, Witches Abroad

Daniel,re the turn ons thread,do ya wanna see my painted toenails or not?! :wink: