Who's had stuff frozen off their bodies?

I skip the doctor and just buy dry ice from the grocery store.

Only if you froze your ass off.

There will be no future Spiderkids as I’ve had them cryogenically removed. Yup, new meaning to “snow balls”. :eek:

lots of stuff frozen off.

I ran around barefoot all the time in Florida, so many plantar warts frozen off. Works a treat.

Half a dozen possibly-pre-cancerous things when I was in my 20s. All very easy. (Since then, both of my parents have had multiple serious skin cancers, so everything I get now is biopsied and run by a pathologist.)

Skin tags in armpits, very uncomfortable for a couple weeks. Worst part, doc called it cosmetic and I had to pay full price. It wasn’t cosmetic, they actually bothered me but they didn’t have a code for that. After a handful, they are starting to bother me again. Maybe my wife can do some of the worse ones.

Some warts when I was kid. Hurt like fucking hell.

I’m not sure this freezing worked. I didn’t feel much when she did it. Just felt like an ice cube corner, she sprayed a swab for several seconds and applied that to my cheek. It peeled a small spot yesterday, but it’s been peeling in cycles weekly or so since I noticed it. It’s typical of actinic keratosis to do that. Seems a little thicker and maybe more sensitive now. The freezing was Tuesday. Maybe something will still happen, but she said to call her in a week if it didn’t seem successful. Pretty sure I’ll need to call.

I did the same thing myself, once, but instead of liquid nitrogen I just got some dry ice at Baskin Robins. They just gave it to me, because they’d never sold it before, and didn’t know the price.