Who's the most beautiful woman in the world?

Almost spewed my coffee, but then noticed you had the word “tie” between the words “way” and “between”.

Rita Heyworth!!!

dingdingdingdingdingdingding!!!

We have a winner.

The Controvert:

Wouldn’t that be better expressed as 97.4 helens?

Unfortunately, no, because the helen was adopted as a unit of measurement of how many movies an actress can make in one year (named after Helen Hunt). The millihelen remains the industry standard of measurement of beauty.

So, in retrospect, I’ve got a four-way tie.

**Halle Berry

Robin Wright Penn

Catherine Zeta-Jones, who made Julia Roberts look plain in “America’s Sweethearts”

There are different kinds of beauty.

There’s elegant beauty, a human being with such grace and proportion, that they seem almost a work of art:

Grace Kelly

Natalie Portman

And there are women who are the sultry kind of beautiful, the kind that makes you want to roll them around on the nearest horizontal surface:

Laetitia Casta

Salma Hayek

There’s untraditional beauty:

Gwen Stefani

Ani DiFranco

There’s wholesome beauty:

Sandra Bullock

Julia Roberts

There’s glamorous beauty:

Nicole Kidman

Catherine Zeta-Jones

I know some will probably disagree with my definitions. I just wanted to point out that with so many different kinds of beauty, much less so many different beautiful women, it’s hard for me to narrow it down to one final answer.

Helen Hunt? Don’t be silly. Obviously, a millihelen is beauty sufficient to launch one ship.

Catherine Zeta-Jones-Douglas :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Christ but that woman is beautiful. She definitely makes me question my sexuality (well, her and one particularly erotic dream I had that didn’t involve her, but we won’t get into that here! anope!) … I think if she beckoned, I would come crawling on my knees to her …

I wanted to cry when I found out she was getting married. It meant there was almost no chance I would ever meet her, seduce her, and experiment with lesbianism with her! :frowning: (Like I had a chance before … heh)

Anybody got a good C ZJD clone I can practice on? :wink:

My vote goes to Cate Blanchett, but I think that is based soley on her role in Elizabeth. I got a thing for the redheads.

Laetitia Casta is hard to argue with, as are Phoebe Cates, Famke Janssen, and Salma Hayek. But how could we get this far into the thread without mentioning the One True Movie Goddess of Glamour and Sexiness, Sharon Stone? Good God, what a truly beautiful woman, and at 43 she ain’t lost a thing.

One more vote for Salma Hayek here, especially in Desperado, with pigtails in Dogma or, as previously mentioned, serving an unusual shot of whiskey in From Dusk Till Dawn.

I have to go now, something’s just come up. :wink:

milo

Another vote for Cate Blanchett. She is my goddess.

A gallery can be found at http://www.cate-blanchett.com/

Paradise. A truly lousy film, made to capitalize on the success of The Blue Lagoon. Starring that master thespian, Willie Aames ( Tommy on Eight is Enough ) :smiley: . But it’s worth it just for Phoebe :wink: .

I’m on board with Phoebe Cates. She always did it for me ( still does, really ) and is #1 in my book.

• Tamerlane

[Celine Dion]
For I… am the most beautiful woman… in the WORLD!
[/Celine Dion]

Daisy Fuentes http://www.daisyfuentes.com/
Shania Twain is pretty hot.

Rebecca Romjin-Stamos (Uncle Joey is SO lucky!)

There’s a whole bevy o’ beauties here:

Demise:
My boyfriend went and rented that movie just because of your post. Holy cow you were right! We have a winner.I’m as straight as they
come and I couldnt keep my eyes off those hips. MAN, what
a body in that scene!
Unfortunately, the whole movie, which was pretty decent so far, started to SUCK directly after her appearance.
If a chick may note someone who hasnt been mentioned, and I agree with many posts (except that Beatrice whoever chick.
Huh? Fishmouth!)–I would have to say Rose McGowan.

Anne Archer or
Catherine Deneuve or
Grace Kelly.
Honorable mention to stunning Debbie Dunning.
::drool::

How about Juliette Binoche? I thought for sure someone would have mentioned her after all these posts. Also, I’m fond of telling people that Sarah Mclachlan is my wife. When I fantasize about my future, y’know, with a wife and family and all that, Sarah usually plays the part of Mrs. Cuautemhoc. And this other woman who went to the school I worked at, but you don’t know her.

I don’t know that there can be one most beautiful woman in the world. It’s all so subjective.

Sophia Loren Sophia Loren Sophia Loren Sophia Loren Sophia Loren