Who's this "Enola Gay"?

You always say that Argent, Gorsh.

Waiting for Enola Bi to chime in…:wink:

Or Ebola Gay. Is having similar usernames much of an issue?

I took a double-take the first time I read one of Enola Gay’s posts. I can’t remember what it was, but I thought to myself, that doesn’t sound like something Enola Straight would say… oh! I see, now.

Any takers for Fat Woman, and Little Girl?

Well, if someone starts scratchin’ around here with the username rgb… and he/she’s smarter than me – I’m gonna start some shit!

Although, I think there is a cmkeller… and even I have to do a double-take before I realize that’s not me. This rarely happens to me on the street.

I’ve recently taken note of CalD due to the similarity between our names. There are a couple other C names that, for some reason, I’ll momentarily think are me.

I left for a while, and when I came back, there was a Lust4life hanging round the hood.

It would be a problem, but nobody knows who I am :frowning:

i anyone else wants to be a timbicile go for it

You just got to pick a name no one else wants to get near.

Fortunately, there’s not much do to with my user name. “OsakaPlayer” or “TokyoWorker” just don’t have much of a ring.

Most fitting username ever?

When I changed my name to Nobody, I forgot that there’s a Nobody Special. Fortunately, I don’t think we’ve been confused for each other yet.

It was probably one of those flamboyant posts where I was lisping. Enola Straight would never post anything like that.

Seriously tho, what is this Enola Straight’s rep? I never knew he existed until he started this thread. And after reading how people get posters with similar names confused…now I’m all nervous.

And bitter. Now I can never be referred to casually as Enola, but must forever go by my full formal name, Enola Gay.:frowning:

There’s also a Noone Special. I think there was even a Nothing Special at some point, but I believe he/she has been banned.

Enola Straight is fairly well-known. I never confused you with him, but the first time I saw your username, I wondered why you’d chosen one that was so similar to another one already in use. But you weren’t aware of his existence, and your usernames are still distinguishable, so it shouldn’t be a problem. :slight_smile:

The SDMB is just full of nobody’s apparently. And none of us are special. :smiley:

Like somebody else said, even though Enola Straight has been on longer, I’ve only been aware of Enola Gay. Oh well, this is a big board. There’s room enough for the both of you.:cool:

Until this search autocomplete, I had no idea there was

Gigi123
gigie
gigilfish

Gwendee and pendgwen I am aware of.

–Gwendolen

Surprisingly enough, there isn’t a “gay man” posting here – but I’m sure someone will register with that name eventually.