Why can't cats be impregnated by humans?

Impregnated, not (necessarily) copulated with, although there are cats large enough once you get past the teeth and claws.
Although I believe I know the answer I’ll leave it to the Straight Dope’s amazing staff to get it right.
To be clear, I am talking about artificial insemination between cats and humans and why it won’t work (will it?).
I thought that was what the original question was about; and I was surprised at the brevity of your answer.

It’s Why can’t cats be impregnated by humans? – we like to have a link to the column here. And I agree that Cec did not really answer the question, which is more about genetics than about the relative size of genitalia.

jesus christ how horrifying.

Please tell me it’s pronounced [hyumster]…otherwise it sounds like a rodent trained to give blow-jobs.

rotflmao:D

Q

Why can’t cats be impregnated by humans?

They can be – our Vet has done it, successfully. He has also impregnated dogs, horses, cows, and pigs. And he’s hardly unique – most experienced vets offer this service.

One of Tom Lehrer’s jokes was a biography of someone, about whom he said, "His educational career began interestingly enough in agricultural school, where he majored in animal husbandry, until they caught him at it one day.

This is begging for a photoshop.