Why do I like House?

I liked House even more once I discovered that blog. In fact, since I had lost the link, I had stopped watching. Thanks!

Oh thats right. We arent even remotely ready for the solution.

Need to insult all of the following first:

Women
Jews
Black people
Australians
Old people
Kids
Management
Other Doctors
And at least one other ethnic group

Need to show extreme callousness to at least one of the following groups:

Old people
Young people
Poor people
Stupid people
Unlucky people
Dying people or relatives of dying people

Must explore at least one of the following as a subplot or drama adder

Doing something illegal
Doing something immoral
Doing something mean
Doing something bad just for hell of doing it.

Also must have at least one practical joke.

Oh yeah, gotta fire or threaten to fire at least one team member. In addition getting somebody else in trouble with the “man” isnt required but is preferred.

THEN and ONLY THEN can you have your precious final solution.

Could be neurological. We should paralyze him to stop the seizures and MRI his brain.

We’ll know the thread’s original question has been answered when the tinkly piano or guitar music starts.

No.

MRIs, X rays or CAT scans always show “something” that doesnt mean anything.

The final diagnosis must hinge on somebody, usually the patient lieing. Because everybody lies don’t cha know. Our patient has a wife/lover/girlfriend with serious issues. House must eventually find out the patient has a case of rareous rediculous, which is caused by eating fresh raw coconuts in Hawai, and then shortly after being exposed to the slime of the New Zealand red slug.

Now the patient never revealed this information because his honey’s mother was killed by a falling coconut. And her brother was killed on a plane flight to New Zealand. But the patient had to secretly go to Hawai and New Zealand. Because his company was about to go under, and this was trip that would finally get him that covetted consulting contract for Worldwide Outdoor Adventures Unlimited. He’s been sensing she’s just a ho thats going to leave him when his runs outa money.

And in the end, we find out she loves him for himself and not his money. Oh, and actually, her mother and brother were killed in a mob hit, dad’s doing life for running an “import/export” business, and her life story is actually a cover story given to her by the witness protection program.

Oh,

And House observes that she will still leave him when the money runs out.

Right after someone makes a throw away comment and House gets that “Oh, that’s it” look on his face. And Lisa Cuddy shows up in her tight outfit, emphasizing her tits and ass.

Seriously, I watch it because the acting is of a caliber much higher than is usually seen on TV.

ETA: And because Hugh Laurie is so damn hot!

We can’t tell what Saint Cad really thinks from what he said in the OP.

We need somebody to break into other threads and search his posts.

Ok, has anyone hit House yet? Or has he caused himself another near death experience - either of those could be vital.

Another Hugh Laurie crusher, I claim dibs because I adored him way bay in the Fry and Laurie days and Blackadder and Jeeves and Wooster.

And I made my kid blow milk through her nose by making her watch “The Sophisticated Song”.

Yes, in last season’s episode “Ignorance is Bliss,” Chase hauled off and nailed House with a punch to the face after House made a comment about Cameron.

IIRC, Greg Grunberg’s character kneed him in the crotch during an especially over-the-top episode. (“You’re going to cure death?”)

My favorite was when Wilson sawed his cane in half, causing it to break and making the crippled House trip and fall. He took it in stride and praised Wilson for his effort.

Is it wrong to feel so bad about laughing at something so funny?

(throws open glass door, thumps cane, glares)
“You IDIOTS! How did any of you get through med school?? It’s been right there under your noses all this time and you haven’t been bright enough to pick up on it!”
…silence…Masters hazards a guess: “Do you mean he has…” (lightbulb goes on over head) “…OMG, it’s Anonychia Onychodystrophy Brachydactyly Type B!”
(curt nod) “Go start him on chemotherapy and a course of Antidistestablishmentarianism, send him home to his wife - and tell her she has to get tested!”
Team rises as one entity to feet and scurries from room.
(House kicks back, looking thoughtful, twirling cane. Tinkly music and wailing singing begins…)

The End.

Seriously? It’s Laurie. It’s all about Laurie. He’s riveting.

His love scene with the woman he met in rehab was incredible.

The thread can’t be over yet. We haven’t had any gratuitous sexual references.

Cuddy’s cleavage.
Thirteen’s bisexuality.
Scantily dressed hookers.

Okay, now we can call it a thread.

Are you sure?

Has House flirted with a relapse? Has he been suspected of a relapse? No!

Now pass the vicoden and pull up a deckchair.
ETA: Missed Superhal’s last post.

An oldie, but definitely a goodie!

I like all of the diagnoses doctors but you missed the obvious symptom

Staring at Lisa Edelstein’s cleavage

What’s the treatment for that?

You just look at it till you need glasses, not till you go blind.

That’s because Saint Cad is lying, and as we all know, everybody lies.