Why does Paris Hilton have a slut reputation?

to me, she oozes sexuality. I think she’s a famous person who has marketed herself extremely well. So she did a sex tape… so what? It’s made her a fortune.

She can’t really act, so her time window is small. She’s done a lot with that time.

I don’t know what it is about her, but I can’t take my eyes off of her. I can’t say the same thing about P.A. or K.K.

But since she hasn’t slept with me yet, I think calling her a slut is a bit much.

I always wanted to see Hilton’s drivers license to see if she checked off “STD Donor” on the back.

In her debut episode on South Park she kept coughing us semen, that tells you something.;):stuck_out_tongue:

She does have a major skank vibe. You look at her and think “protection”.

Which is why it’s odd that she hasn’t made a second fortune doing Trojans ads.

You know she’s got a bad reputation. And it isn’t just talk talk talk.

Hey, she’s got at least as much name recognition as any other former presidential candidate.

She oozes something, I agree.

What planet do you live on?

Jealousy. Sorry to put down the glorious American public this way, but let’s get real. People hate her because she was rich without “deserving” it, she was getting a television show, and she was unearthly gorgeous in that “you can’t be too rich or too thin” way.

The sex tape was a home recording of her at 19 that was released four years later. Everyone immediately leaped to the assumption that she put it out for publicity. There’s never been the slightest proof of that to this day, but combined with everything else that made it easy to pin a “slut” label on her. Nobody knew anything about her at the time except that she had sex with her then boyfriend, which doesn’t make her a slut, or someone who sleeps around, but the word got attached to her instantly. That should be proof enough that it wasn’t based on anything rational.

What there is proof of is that the Paris persona is an act, and that she uses a different voice and mannerisms for it. She does have talent, even if that talent is manipulating the celebrity/fame mechanism. It’s also not true that she got rich (or at least rich rich) from her inheritance. Barron Hilton gave away 97% of his money to charity. Paris may get as much as $5 million from the rest, enough to make ordinary mortals sick with jealousy, but she surely earns far more than that on her own through clever promotion of herself.

It’s funny watching people hate on Paris, in the same way that it’s funny reading what birthers say. Both jokes can turn sour pretty quickly, though, when you think of what must be behind them.

Uh Huh… She makes her money as a VLSS (Vaginal Life Support System) which is pretty much the walking definition of a slut. I wouldn’t let her fuck my dog. Jealous? I’m going with “OH HELL NO” on this underwear impaired [del]twit[/del] twat. :rolleyes:

“Unearthly gorgeous”? Exapno, do you want to borrow my giant ass 20/200 prescription glasses? She’s moderately attractive sure, but gorgeous is not a word many other people use to desribe Paris Hilton.

Face is cute, but her body is outstanding.

Like other giant whorish space mantises, I’m suprised she hasn’t killed and eaten all of her mates.

I think it’s funny when guys say they won’t bang her. Sure a few guys won’t but 95% of single guys would be all over her.

Ewwww. Maybe if she was vacuum sealed in plastic… twice.

I don’t let majority rule decide who I find f&ckable. I wouldn’t f&ck Paris Hilton with Perez Hilton’s d!ck, amusing as that would be.

When guys meet a really attractive woman at a bar and she invites them to her place for the night do they care how many other guys she’s slept with? In the vast majority of cases they don’t. So why is it different for Hilton?

Im sure most guys would bang her, but celebrities are held to a much higher standard.

For me, Paris got ruled out with the words “really attractive.”

It’s not a question of her “slut reputation” where I’m concerned, I just don’t find her attractive. She looks plastic and vacuous and borderline mentally disabled to me, and none of those do it for me. To each his or her own.

She also has huge manly feet, this is quite a turn off.

Plus, obviously, her knees are much too sharp.