Why does Paris Hilton have a slut reputation?

Paris Hilton bukkake party!

ooo - that is not a nice image.

While there seems to be some debate on the attractiveness and whoreishness of Paris Hilton, I think we can all agree that zombie Paris Hilton is getting by on her fame, not her talent.

Actually, she’s a very skilled business woman. It’s easy to criticize the business she’s in, but as far as capitalizing on that business (whatever you want to call it), very few, if any, have done as well as her.

Paris Hilton’s net worth: 100mil

kim kardashian net worth: 40mil
Just to put that in perspective.

She’s a professional party attendee? What does she charge per party?

Have you seen the Comedy Central Roast of Pam Anderson? While it’s extremely NSFW, they devote quite a bit of time talking about her sex tape.

Ironically, the guy in Paris Hilton’s sex tape, Rick Salomon, later married Pam Anderson.

Actually, by being ejaculated by her father.

While all that may be true, I was really just pointing out that people are posting in a thread that paddybearuk brought back to life after 4 years. I was ragging on zombie Paris, not the real Paris.

You know, just for perspective.

When I see threads like this resurrected by first time posters, I always like to wonder what search string led them to that particular thread.

“Paris Hilton slut”

“Paris Hilton sex tape”

“Paris Hilton herpes”

or maybe “hard sluttin’” or “manly feet” or “giant whorish space mantises”

Yeah, I’d like to think it’s that last one.

My money’s on “Perez Hilton’s d!ck,” though I admit I have a bias here.

I thought that was mostly famous for Courtney Love (another famous skank) showing up completely wasted.

She did, despite her protestations otherwise at the time (she repeatedly says that it’s been at least a year since she’d taken drugs). But when I hear “Courtney Love wasted,” I think of her throwing things at and crashing Madonna’s interview.

Guess what comes up first in a Google searchfor “giant whorish space mantises”?

She has not been relevant for a decade.

Is there anyone among us who can honestly say that he or she would not get wasted and throw things at Madonna if we could get away with it?

I also wonder about the exact process and motivation that leads one to join a message board in order to post a joke about Paris Hilton being a slut in a five year old thread.

Meanwhile, what’s the relevance of her having herpes? Herpes is insanely common. It’s decent odds that one of the posters who mentioned “herpes” in this thread actually has it themself, and doesn’t even realize it.

And now, just a few years later, 95% have had her.

Thank you. I am glad that I did my little part to make this internet a better place.

I bet you’re joking, but that Smoking Gun article linked earlier says she got $150,000 for attending an '07 Halloween party. Doubt she’d get that nowadays.

Yip, and that’s why, contrary to the OP, the Kardashians have the same reputation.

It also doesn’t help that Hilton comes off as unintelligent and vapid. So she also fits the “blonde bimbo” stereotype, which has a huge overlap with the “slut” stereotype. Then Venn diagrams intersect greatly.

Anderson doesn’t have quite such a reputation because she’s done more, and because she’s much less in the limelight now that she’s older. She had more of the “gets her way because of her looks” reputation.