Why does WWu777 feel a need to make generalizations about Americans?

I saw some of his pics in the links before the threads got shut down. He looked closer to 40 than 25, and distinctly dumpy/potato-shaped. Nothing wrong with either, unless the only women you like are young “hardbodies”…

I’ll add, those were candid shots, and they look quite different from those touched-up and altered and Og-knows-how-old “official” pictures of him.

He’s single and he plays ping pong and you banned him???

If I find out that he likes M.D. with Stouffer’s mac and cheese sprinkled with bacon bits, I’m outta here.

Well, if nothing else, the dude’s extremely prolific. Crazy and deluded, but prolific.

Yeah yeah, so was L. Ron Hubbard. Can it be a concidence that “Wu” rhymes with “Xenu?” :eek:

Settle down, this isn’t that big of a deal. I’m glad Frank left the thread open, just in case there was anyone wondering what happened to the thread they had just posted to or who wanted to comment on his banning. I myself try to err on the side of a bit too much discussion than closing threads a bit too hastily.

Of course, it doesn’t appear anyone is particularly surprised or outraged that he’s gone, so I’ll go ahead and close this.