Why is my boyfriend so disgusted with the fact that I was curious about a male strip club?

I wouldn’t be thrilled if my wife checked out a male strip club but I’d be a hypocrite if I raised a fuss.

Thank you! That’s what I was talking about.

Honest question : what exactly would bother you? What would cross your mind?

If my wife went to see some beefcake I would spend the rest of my life teasing her about it. It would provide a Trumpian motherlode of joke material.

I curl. I may even curl tonight. What you describe is not like going curling.

Been to several female stripper situations, both in an actual strip club and many Wednesdays back in the mid 80s mrAru and I would go to the Enlisted club on base at Fort Story because it was strippers, 10 cent wings and 25 cent beer, and they made some damned good wings. I have no issue with writhing seminaked females - being the possessor of a pair of tits and female genitalia it was no big deal but I suppose if you are single male and don’t get to play with someone’s body on a regular basis it gives you mental spank bank material. I have also seen male strippers both at a bridal shower, a Chippendales performance and a gay club in the company of mrAru or flying solo with other friends. Can’t say as I find it appealing, honestly. I think what I would love is a naked version of those late 1800s things where people would get together and do scenes [no idea what to call them, but in the film The Music Man the ladies got together and posed like grecian urn paintings] I think that the slow change from position to position with a well cut and oiled up man or woman, or men and women in a group scene would be way more appealing than bodies flopping around.

It would just be a bit of innate jealousy. I’m also not as young and pretty as I once was and so there’s also a bit of insecurity as well. I wouldn’t give her grief about checking people or a novel environment out though. I look at good looking women on tv, the internet, and real life all the time.

My husband does a lot of international traveling for business, and it’s not unusual for him to go to strip clubs (of both genders) with his business associates. He rarely even mentions it to me, and it wouldn’t occur to me to be bothered by it. It’s not like it has anything to do with our marriage.

If more people embraced this attitude, the world would be a better place. Too much possessiveness & jealousy is so unhealthy.

And too much need to control your partner. I was with a woman friend who picked up her phone and said “Uh, oh, looks like hubby stopped at the chocolate shop on his way home. I’m going to have to remind him about his diet again.”

She’d been tracking him all day via his phone, and had been for years. I was aghast.

I do not know why your boyfriend doesn’t want you to go watch male strippers because I don’t know him, you or your relationship.

In my relationship with my husband it would be shrug-worthy for me. He might voice some concerns (he’s so cute… he still thinks I’m the hot 20ish year old he hooked up with and married 20 plus years ago). Both of us going to either a titty bar : I was 10 months pregnant while he got a lapdance from a friend of his BFF’s stripper girlfriend or us going to a guy stripping place: (non-existent unless for gay guys around here) would be “meh”… and we went with his BFF again. Both places were interesting and it was fun to talk to the entertainers.

Not because his BFF is anything but a ladies man, but because his BFF works for a beer distributor so has met owners/bartenders/talent, became friends with them and gets perks from all kinds of bars and clubs :smiley:

Plus, he knows I love big burly (muscular, tall, but chubby) kind of guys vs ripped guys. And I know while those chicks look good… how some of them ended up. Of 3 I can think of off my head-- 1 OD, 1 married but is still stripping to support the family and 1 who no longer strips but gets beat up by her hubby. That life is not kind.

He’s a white knight (hubby) but he knows he can’t really afford 2 families Plus, I know all those tricks and don’t need a pole or fancy underclothes to do so. I read a lot! I have a vivid imagination!! And it’s better cardio than a fad video!!!

“A true lady takes off her dignity with her clothes and does her whorish best. At other times you can be as modest and dignified as your persona requires. – Robert A. Heinlein” A Whore in the Bedroom | The Honest Courtesan (I don’t agree 100% with this post but I do agree with quite a bit of it.)

And I expect the same from him in one form or another. Especially on the week-ends.

He deals.

Some day, though… he’ll really have to deal. SexbotRowr will make him 01000010000010010101010001 0001111000001010100010010100 and maybe … end transmission.

(don’t translate cos I made it up)

Sure. But you found out she had a major issue with it, and went anyway. Doesn’t justify throwing a child seat of course.