[QUOTE=crazyjoe]
Again, if the snow blowing off the top of my car is obscuring your visibility, it’s because you’re TOO CLOSE to the back of my car. Otherwise it’s a light dusting at worst, and that’s what your wipers are for.
[/QUOTE]
The stupidity of people such as yourself is simply astounding.
I hope for your sake you’re not following a tractor trailer or pick up truck on the highway where the drivers had the same lazy, careless attitude as yourself.
Here in Ontario, you can be held criminally responsible if your lack of consideration by not clearing the snow from your vehicle causes someone to have an accident.
It’s happened here (as I’m sure everywhere) where some lazy dumbass, leaves the 2 feet of snow on his car, or the fiberglass cover of his pick up truck, the snow hardens, turns to ice, and one day while traveling down the freeway at 70 MPH, all of a sudden it comes flying off the roof like one giant sheet of block ice, crashing into the windshield following behind you.
Have you any idea of the consequences of such an event? or were you too busy to give a shit?
Sorry, it’s YOUR responsibility to make sure you’re not driving a loaded projectile down the highway, which could cause damage, cause someone to have a serious accident, or even death, because you were too lazy, careless, and stupid to adhere to your responsibility as a driver.
What, is the guy following lazy Joe supposed to follow 1 mile behind?
Unbelievable, I still can’t believe what I’ve read.
This attitude right here is precisely the essence of what is wrong with the world.
How ignorant, I hope one day you get charged. Stupidity is no excuse, remember that.