Will somebody kindly explain to Senator Warren how the 25th Amendment actually works?

The problem with her argument is that, AFAIK, we don’t know if the VP actually does agree that the President is unfit. And if he doesn’t, then the rest of the Cabinet is irrelevant. The only other thing they can do is resign, and that could make things worse, as they will be replaced by someone who won’t stop Trump from fucking everything up.

Sure, maybe the fuck up will be bad enough that people can see it, but small enough that there’s no lasting damage. But do you want to take that chance?

I myself am more for just getting at least one House controlled by the opposition party, and neutering a significant portion of the man’s power. Continue to investigate to see if he can be impeached. Maybe continue to engage in psychological warfare, hoping he’ll crack in public. And then vote the fucker out of office if nothing else works.

I won’t turn it down if Pence wants to invoke the 25th, but I’d rather have people stopping Trump than not having them.

Pence is tainted no matter what. How can he invoke the 25th amendment “solution” with all those clips of him fawning for his leader so very recently? Talk about a lame duck.

Um, outright war within the GOP, as Pence and more than half of Trump’s cabinet become persona non grata with Trump and most of the GOP congressional caucus?

Works for me. :slight_smile: