Will the Current Bad PR for Apple Come to Anything?

This is exactly why he keeps equivocating on the question of whether his story is true, because the story as he tells it, loses much of its impact if he admits it’s fiction.

Daniel Craig doesn’t get to kill people with impunity in real life, and if this jackass is incapable of distinguishing real life from the stage he should be committed until he figures it out. “I’m a geek, I can’t help it!” doesn’t wash as an excuse for this or any other bad behavior.

He may be a theater geek, but he got in way over his head when he agreed to perform his piece on TAL. It’s one thing to write an emotionally gripping story that tugs the heartstrings. It’s another to try to bamboozle an entire audience of smart people on a show that isn’t known for its sloppy journalism. He started out with the former, wound up on the latter, and killed his reputation in the process. He’s too notorious now to be taken seriously in any other medium, and in five years, he’ll be forgotten and irrelevant until someone does a Google search. Kinda like James Frey.

His piece (I don’t even know what to call it) is to corporate responsibility and treatment of workers what West Side Story is to sociology or Evita is to the history of Argentina. Sure, they’re good stories and you can learn something from them, but I’d be stupid if I relied on them as objective sources of information.