Will this election also be decided by the perverse American fetish for GUNS?

I think you are petitio principii, begging the question here.

You can’t be serious with this post. If you’re making a joke or sarcasm that’s great, if you actually think this way you may want to talk to someone, perhaps in a certain professional field.

My intent to posting here was to, in more eloquent terms, to tell the Gun Grabbers to get… Over themselves. The blathering on about it will not help anything. 2A and Firearms are here to stay. If somehow you actually could get 75% of state legislators to vote that way, you still won’t get many turning them in, not to mention what prohibition causes, black markets etc… It will absolutely not happen. The only way forward is to minimize collateral damage and psychotic incels and nutbags killing Innocents.

Oh, please; the goal of the Right is to turn the nation into a tyranny and prey on everyone else; if they thought guns actually protected against tyranny or defended the innocent they’d by cracking down hard on guns. Predators don’t encourage people to do things that help against predators, they encourage them to do things that don’t help against predators.

The Second Amendment is worthless, it protects no one. Therefore, the Right holds it up as the only Amendment or right that matters while they strip everything else away.

The only way to do that is gun control.

And, your side of the argument is steadily losing ground, in large part to its blatant disdain for human life and strong association with bigotry. People are getting tired of dying because the gun-worshippers are willing to drink an ocean of blood to propitiate their god.

You do realize how psychotic and delusional your response comes across, don’t you? If you don’t, you really need to see a professional.

I cannot believe that such a delusion about The Second Amendment and it’s supporters (LEFT, and RIGHT) could exist. It’s profound and quite frankly, fascinating. How does one go so deep in the rabbit hole?

Checks Oh, California.

Got it. Have a nice evening.

I’ve been to film festivals with less projection than this post. :rolleyes:

ElvisL1ves makes Der Trihs sound calm and rational by comparison.

So your argument is that you and your ilk are criminals that would not comply with a legal turn-in requirement and who would willingly and cheerfully break the law to retain the ability to murder people.

The gun nuts don’t care about the law, unless they can use it to hurt people.

Loaded reply. Not surprised. But I will answer.
If I actually owned firearms, no. I would not. The only way they would be restricted/confiscated would be unconstitutional in itself. Unless if being a legal owner I get absolute assurance that every criminal will be disarmed as well and that the military is infallible and police would arrive in a matter of seconds… But none of that is going to happen anyway. At best you’d get a fraction. Of people turning them in, but that won’t even happen. 2A is here to stay. Keep dreaming.

It’s all it about guaranteed Defense. Your hyperbole is exhausting. Criminals don’t care about the law. All you would do is disarm responsible people.
If you dare to bring up mass shootings and the people dying from it, please look into city and gang violence. UCR Data from the FBI. Prohibition works well there, doesn’t it? And it’s not white supremacists or ‘gun nuts’ doing all of that killing. Hypocrisy at its finest.

No, it’s about right wing terrorism. Guns don’t defend anyone.

Your crazy-ass hyperbole might hold water if we were trying to ban lefties from accessing weapons, but, nope, your crazy-ass self can buy guns too if you feel this way.

So in a thread lamenting the yokels who will vote to make America a shit-hole because their infatuation with a surrogate penis dominates all their other political “thoughts,” the Trumpists can only talk about Guns, Guns, Guns. Self-awareness isn’t their strong suit.

And at least one of the gun nuts [looks at Annoying] repeatedly indulges in the “Guns are an American constitutional right because guns are an American constitutional right” tautology. Again, this “thinking” — which might get good marks in kindergarten — was denounced in OP.

Almost every post by Annoying reeks of stupidity; I clicked this one almost at random.

In fact humans with a generous spirit and a rational brain are much less likely than Trumpnuts and racists to even want guns. If/when the streets of the U.S.A. are fraught with civil strife, the racists, haters and imbeciles will have the firepower advantage. I think Annoying will be happy to know this. But instead he pretends to assume that rational and good-spirited people have the same flawed values and cognition as his ilk.

This view shows innumeracy and lack of logic; and anyway is NOT what the Founders intended.

So I guess you’re okay with people getting killed by gang violence in the inner city, as long as they are POC?
:rolleyes:

No, the point is that people freak out about body counts, white supremacists, and Republicans, yet ignore leftwing terrorism, their democrat enablers and the fact that both overall murder rates AND mass shootings (as defined by the FBI) are not committed by white people, Republicans, or “the right”.

Yet somehow all of this is “the rights” fault, when it’s not. Not even a little.

I’m interested in freaking out about leftwing terrorism. Got any specific incidents I can freak out about?

:confused:

Are they still upset about the time petite Yvette Felarca shoved a Nazi with her bare hands? Curious to know whether Annoying is one of the dunderheads who agreed with his ideological mentor here:

Look, I recognize that it’s a dangerous world, at least our corner of it. If you want a gun to protect you home, your family, or your business, I don’t have a problem with that. I don’t hunt, but if that’s the way you choose to spend your time, unless you’ve demonstrated an inability to do so safely like, say, Dick Cheney, I have no problem with that. But the ability to throw enough lead in thirty seconds to kill nine people and injure twenty-seven others is not something that should be in the hands of any moron with a pulse. And anybody who thinks otherwise flirts with being in that category themselves.

Sigh

Always the reaching for a racial narrative. I’m actually surprised it took this long for someone to say it.

It’s not okay. I was illustrating a point of hypocrisy in regards to firearm restrictions and actual per capita firearm related crimes. Banning only restricts the majority of responsible legal owners whereas criminals are barely affected.

Protip: Suggestions and allusions to bigotry and racism in such a sense is akin and almost synonymous with Godwin’s law in principle. You automatically forfeit an argument if you go that route.