Will: Top or Bottom?

Rodger that

I can’t tell whether that was unwitting or deliberate. Either way, it’s hilarious…

I just saw the episode (for the 10th time) where Will is on pain meds, Grace crumbles a cookie onto the floor in front of him and he doesn’t care. So it seems that most any good looking guy could get Will to be top or bottom, as long as he gave him some Percocets or Vicodins before / during / after the activity.

I love everyone on this show! And I saw all of them on the Ellen show, and they were incredibly delightful and witty and people you’d want to be friends with.
The deal is, I get Eric McCormack and Mr. beckwall gets Megan Mullaly.

…But, what if Mr. beckwall is secretly yearning for Jack?..

Just askin’.
:smiley:

I don’t particularly care for Sean Hayes dressed, but he has a very nice body in episodes when he’s removed his shirt.

I’ll admit I watch the show once in a blue moon but it irks me the cowardliness. Two gay men on the show, numerous as guest stars, and not a ball between them.

I’ll second that.

And add that Sean Hayes seems better looking to me in roles where he isn’t so over the top. I’ve never really been attracted to the screaming queen type.

So it’s Saturday night at The Factory in West Hollywood, and Jack is buying, you wouldn’t be tempted?

Yes, you should. No, he isn’t. Cosmo Topper is the man who sees the ghosts (I think he owns their former house).