Women, make money selling your farts!!!

Yep some guy wants to buy your farts. Check it out here.

Thank you for your coming.

“womans fart is very very veautiful, it is art.”

That is too funny racer72.

this is too funny. I have gas ocasionally, and I feel that if men can get rid of the stomach pains by farting, so can I!! It isnt a question of being lady-like, it is about saving yourself from stomach cramps. My mom says she doesnt fart, but my stepdad says she farts in her sleep, which leads me to believe that this is a natural act that is being suppressed. FARTING IS NATURAL…everyone ought to have the right to do it. Now, on the other hand, if you kill small animals from the smell, i think i might have a different take on the entire subject.

If this guy was anywhere near me, I’d drive him into bankruptcy.

:eek:

There’s really nothing more to say… the bad English makes it even weirder…

Are you sure this isn’t a joke (a rather sick and very complicated one at that)?

God, now I have to worry about people getting off on my farts too? I can’t even leave the house anymore!

Having lived in Japan for 6 years, I wouldn’t be at all surprised if it was serious. This isn’t even close to some of the weird things we saw there.

DAMMIT!!! Someone stole my thunder!

No, not the real thunder. Just the joke.

:: sigh ::

If it were only true, I’d be a millionaire.

I thought the English was suspiciously bad, but the Japanese version looks genuine to me.

This reminds me, Dave Barry wrote that you hear far more public farts in Japan than in the US. I haven’t noticed this myself, however.

I’m positively embarrassed to report that the link in the OP came up highlighted in my browser.

Figures. Where was this guy when my ex- was pregnant and craved baked beans?