Words that make you laugh upon hearing them

Yeah, anything with the word monkey in it. Such as Rug-monkey or drunk as a fuckin’ monkey.

Also:

swank
jiggy
snork
buddy-said the way David Spade does.
funky
pig-like when I call my girlfriend “peeg”. We have a strange, custom-made relationship.
unswallow
bunghole
charmin-as in don’t squeeze
pork
dildo

I shall think of more and return.

ps- remember…

Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

poop.

“We are here for this – to make mistakes and to correct ourselves, to withstand the blows and to hand them out.” Primo Levi

boss. not as in employer of course, but as in good.

i.e. ‘that’s boss!’

bhahaa, man, that’s funny.

“Organs gross me out. That’s organs, not orgasms.”
-the wallster

I didn’t have any till I read Rose’s post, so I’m snitching hers!!

**My mom has a made-up word for the dog bombs in the back yard: Scoop-doody.
She ususally uses it as a noun, as in ‘don’t step in the scoop-doody’ or ‘look at all the scoop-doody’.
Cracks me up every time. **
Rose
:smiley: ‘scoop-doody’ * Now THAT’s funny! *

“Please Disregard the Following.”

wally just used one of mine in the happy thread. it being ‘ralph’ as in, vomit.
again: bahahhaaah!

Dongle, frilly… oh the joy.

Glum. I can’t help but giggle when I hear it.
-Lanna

Wow, whodathunk that people would actually respond to my first thread! These are friggin’ hilarious!

Sala, can’t you count?!? I said NO camels! That’s FIVE camels!

flotsam and jetsum (sp?) And why don’t you ever hear of just flotsam or just jetsum instead of having them occur together all the time?

Rug muncher.(only heard one time)
Teat.
Udder.

Pants.
Snack.
Both work every time.

“It says, I choo-choo-choose you. And it’s got a picture of a train.”
– Ralph Wiggum

Whiz, when used as a verb meaning “to urinate.”

First time a friend of mine said “Gotta take a WHIZ” I laughed till I git hiccoughs.

Hey! There’s another one! “Hiccups!” Hee hee hee hee hee…

Uke

Two that get me chuckling are melee and piffle. Piffle is particularly effective because people don’t think it is a real word and I usually get to look it up and read the definition, which makes me laugh even more.

inconceivable? i don’t think that word means what you think it does

“Weekly World News”.

“Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast!” - the White Queen

‘Spackle’.

TMR
If you believed in yourself, and tore enough holes
in your pants, there was always a mist-filled alley
right around the corner.

One time when my Dad was lecturing me on something he say with the straightest of faces,“I don’t give a RATS BANANA what you were thinking…” At first I just smiled, then I chuckled and after that it was over. I was literally on the ground laughing. My dad could only stand there whishing he had said something else, cause by the look on his face I could tell he thought it was funny too.

Ever since then when ever I hear some one say Rats Banana (which is seldom) I think of that and just laugh out loud.

Thats the truth and anyone who has heard otherwise has been misinformed.

As immortalized in “Forrest Gump,”

**buttocks**

“We are here for this – to make mistakes and to correct ourselves, to withstand the blows and to hand them out.” Primo Levi

I have memories of a long-ago family trip to the Rockies. My family tortured me by causing me to lose it every time one of them turned to me and said: "Bottom butt hindquarters"

I found a postcard this morning that they sent me years and years letter, with this message encoded using the first letters of each word. As in: But Other Times, Tom Offered Mary… You get the point. Still makes me smile.

Boris just gave me another word that cracks me up, I was relating a gross story about a girl that sat on my toad ‘Buster’ when I was ten years old in the thread “gross stuff you saw when you were a kid”, and Boris told me he thought the story about the toad was funny, and he wished he could have seen the girl’s face when she saw her ** boboheiney **, HAH!! hehehehe, boboheiney, that’s a good one!!

Thanks Boris!!

There’s some Easter-typer hymn with the line
“Which, wert and art and blessed ever be”

wert…I was given THE LOOK by my mom last year when we got to that line. She would have grounded me, except I haven’t lived at home for 3 years.

I mis-wasted my youth.