sextet
sexton
cunning
Raper (a common last name around here)
crankshaft
ground strap
bleed nipple
cylinder head

Intercourse used to be a generalized term for dealings between people, often used to mean business dealings.

One of my high school English teachers used to say “defunct” was one of the most misleading suggestive terms.

pumpernickel depending how you say it, some have reacted to people using the word thinking they said purple ****

Tom Swift used to do a lot of ejaculating.

Perambulate

formicate
osculate

Oxpecker
Blue tits
Sapsucker
Tapaculo (a South American bird that constantly raises its tail, meaning “cover your ass” in Spanish)

spotted dick (a dessert)
slippery dick (a fish)

That actually is dirty. It means “devil’s fart” in German.

Three ball Snyder.

Genius!

sillcock
pedicel
petiole

Götterdämmerung

“The man and woman matriculated together after he showed her his thesis.”

Animal husbandry.

That’s the name of an RV dealership not too far from where I live.

My contribution: bunghole

Now I know where you live. :slight_smile: That dealership has billboards all over the highway, or used to back when I would drive through the area.

I saw some great tits in Prague. (I’m referring to the bird called a great tit.)

Mukluk.
French Lick.
Bald Knob.
Butt-joint.
Fuddruckers.
Coxswain.
Poop deck.
Pack of fags.
First mate.

Regina
Shiite
Uranus
Oedipus (my Latin teacher used to pronouce it “EAT-a-puss”)
Staphylococcus
jerk chicken
jerkwater
cockle
bronze asses (Roman coins)
wild ass
pussyfoot
melon baller
eager beaver
sexagesimal
flyblown
blowhard
to blow one’s own horn
low blow
to keep one’s pecker up
slag heap
breastworks
penal
shittim
cuniculture

Oh, and the gastric reflux medication Aciphex. Whoever named that really has a tin ear.

A little OT, but not entirely. The way kids are taught to read and write now, their spelling is not corrected on their early paper, so as not to discourage them from writing. They are just supposed to sound out words, and write, write, write, with no comments on whether a spelling is “correct” or not.

So once this kid in a classroom where I was interpreting wrote an essay about her favorite place to eat: Cuntuky frid chiken.

Cuntuky.