Work Comp.

Can anyone help me? I am trying to find what law I can use to make the insurance company ylet me use the best surgeon for my injury. This surgeon is not in their list of perferred doctors…This case is in California and they just passed SB-683… This is a new law and I am wondering if in anyway there is a clause that can help me