If the Multiverse were real and you had the sci-fi device that lets you skip between realities, what works would you like to see that never came to pass in our world? Some of mine:
- later music from a Gershwin who never developed a brain tumor.
- More Discworld books from a Pratchett who didn’t get Alzheimers.
- Mathematics from a Galois who didn’t die in a duel.
- The albums the Beatles made in the seventies after they buried the hatchet & got back with George Martin.
- A few more Travis McGee books from John Mcdonald who survived heart surgery in 1986.
- More paintings from Carravagio who survived his trip to Rome.
What would be yours?