Worshipping Satan

I became a Satanist because I wanted to learn all the cool hidden stuff that God says we can’t know or shouldn’t know. Like raising the dead, telling the future, mind control, etc. So a bunch of like-minded pals and I got LaVey’s (LAME) book and tried some of it, branching out into some really creepy and disgusting rituals. I learned what I wanted to, but forgot it all as soon as I heave-hoed the Bastard. The only good thing we did was kicking the asses of the Skinheads in the neighborhood.

Hey, Opengrave, I absolutely agree. I spent a lot of time listening to heavy metal, and even though I’ve moved on now, I respect the genre as a whole for sticking to it’s guns and being musically diverse and challenging. I also happen to like a lot of those Scandinavian bands (early Mayhem, Burzum when he still played guitar, Emperor and a bunch of others), even though I don’t listen to them all that often nowadays. I just thought it would be interesting to bring up an instance of Satanism that is different to the ‘we’re not evil, we’re just out for ourselves’ attitude.

HenrySpencer

:: Kicking at dirt and walking away with a dejected look on my face ::

Fine. That’s okay. Be that way. Meanie.

Yer pal,
Satan - Commissioner, The Teeming Minions

*TIME ELAPSED SINCE I QUIT SMOKING:
Five months, two weeks, four days, 3 hours, 13 minutes and 35 seconds.
6845 cigarettes not smoked, saving $855.67.
Extra time with Drain Bead: 3 weeks, 2 days, 18 hours, 25 minutes.

*“I’m a big Genesis fan.”-David B. (Amen, brother!)

Anyone that posted here should read-
Mark Twain - “The Mysterious Stranger”
published october, 1916