Wow, $40K per month, what an opportunity!

Maybe you’re just not looking hard enough for a job. Slacker.

What is -

Exploitation of Navy transport?

External economic connection management?

*Experience of work and investment? *

How does one go about “exploiting” transport of any kind?

Experience of “work”? Duh?

My head explodes! :smack:

Incidentally, besides Cyber Guru, which is not a name anywhere, all the rest of the names are of East Indian origin. The mugshots however are not.

A scam it deifinitely appears to be, but I am still curious to know how they plan to make money. I mean, the process they have described does not solicit any money, at least not upfront.

Maybe their names and contact should be forwarded to one of those scam buster groups who play them along and do a reverse scam instead.

Who on Earth would name a legitimate company “Void” anything? The word means “empty, unfilled, lacking, ineffective, useless” and best of all “having no legal force or validity”. Yeah, I wanna buy my software from that “Useless Computers” company that isn’t valid! I want somma that “ineffective” software!

But seriously, what wisernow said: what’s the scam? Do they think you’ll set up an account that’s tied to your real bank account, and then give them full access so they can suck it dry? Or once you get into it, will they lay on some bogus “processing fees” for getting things set up on their end?

Arrrr, clearly ye ‘ve not been informed about the new modern term for bein’ a pirate! Political correctness and all that, ye know.

Here’s the scam:

You’re thinking that they named the company in English. Don’t forget, the company is located in Riga, Latvia. The word “void” in Latvian means… I don’t speak Latvian, so I don’t know what the hell it means, but I’m sure Mr. Cyber Guru and the rest of the founders know what it means.

Sure QuickSilver, what state do you live in? As long as they don’t already have a rep, I’m sure they’d be happy to have you on board.

I have to say I’m shocked, just shocked at everyone maligning the fine name of this great and ancient company. I have discovered that VoidComp is probably the most ancient company on the face of the earth… in fact it almost predates the earth itself!

It’s true! It’s right there in the beginning of the bible in black and white…

Of course the addition of computer programs to their product line has been a recent change.

My bad. But 80 checks per month is less than three checks a day. That’s only one check every nine hours or so. The way you say it, it sounds like both an implausible feat and some sort of scam I merely hoped to avoid this impression.