XKCD 1190: "Time"---Randall's setting something up...

I’m hoping for something along the lines of the Halberstadt performance of As Slow as Possible.

But he’s come back before the castle’s done!

Which has me wondering why I haven’t seen a tide yet.

Hmm. Maybe the one for Wednesday is going to be called “Tide,” and show the tide coming in and washing the sandcastle away.

Third season of Game of Thrones is about to start…

“Tide is Coming!”

I am thinking this is the only comic he will be posting this week and it will update throughout the week.

Time and tide wait for no man?

Uuuuh… maybe he’s cutting the cord :confused:

OK there goes that theory…

I reiterate my theory that this is all a set-up for a “yo’ mama” joke.

I think it’s a rather clever jab at inter-office politics, don’t you think? A[COLOR=#000000] commentary on contemporary mores.
[/COLOR]

It says moops.

Agreed. I think he’s just experimenting with the form, as he’s done in the past. There’s no hidden symbolism.

So when does Black Hat Guy show up and kick the whole thing over?

Agreed. It did go up a pixel or two near the beginning, but it doesn’t seem to be deliberate, since it hasn’t repeated.

If anyone is still checking it out, now he’s alone at the top of the sand castle.

Yes, she seemed to lose interest and stared out to sea for awhile before taking off. He watched her go and then continued building.

My theory is that it’ll just be a long loop that will never end.

Though there’s a new comic up, “Time” still seems to be ongoing…

What does it say about me that I’ve stopped going to the strip. Instead, I have coming into this thread to catch up on the latest status. :slight_smile:

Same thing it says about me, I guess.

It’s a slice of life.